Tri-City, OREGON

Camping Oregon Tri-City

Most Recent Tri-City Camping Reviews
Not for us

The good: Clean bathrooms with showers Nice hosts River access Play structure for kids Lots of grassy areas to toss the ball for the dog Easy access from I-5

The bad: Zero privacy between sites Quiet hours not enforced Constant drone of the interstate, even at lower sites down by the river we couldn’t hear the water over the traffic. Oddly someone shooting guns across the river.

Tucked away in the trees

Outside the fact they did not have laundry facility it was decent

Awesome Free Camping

Free camping with a pit toilet winner winner chicken dinner! A bit of a drive out but a very nice campsite. The actual campground has 11 sites with picnic tables and fire pits. The gate was closed when I went due to the current situation so about 500 feet before the actual entrance on the right is a road down to tons of dispersed campsites. Felt very safe here. Wonderful place. If there was service I would have told my friends not to expect me for another day.

Seven Feathers

Ice nice campground.  Guidance finding a spot.  Nice and clean.

Steward state park

My first time camping by myself.  I felt safe, hosts were very helpful.  I was up there in off season…it was quiet, clean.  Lots of nature to enjoy.

Inaccurate photos

The photos listed here are NOT ACCURATE this is not big pine campground in southern Oregon

Best RV Park on the Rogue River

Looking for shade in the summer? Looking to camp on the river? Riverpark RV Resort is your answer. We have camped here 8 years before bing hired as camp hosts. We continue to live here at Riverpark and love helping our summer campers enjoy their stay in Grants Pass.

Believe me, the pictures on the website are really true and that is what the park looks like. 25 sites are right on the Rogue River. We are definitely the best park in Grants Pass.

Good location

Good location above the rogue river. Good views. Has alot of full and electrical hookups. However pretty busy road very close and has alot of vehicle noise.

Beautifully seated on the North Umpqua River but has highway noise

There are several campgrounds in the North Umpqua area that make excellent base camps from which to explore. Island campground is centrally located smack in the middle of Highway 138 which hosts a plethora of uproarious waterfalls. The campground is directly on the North Umpqua River and has pit toilets serviced year round. There is a $10 fee per night and bringing backup toilet paper of your own is highly recommended in the off season. Highway noise can be heard from the campground but the close proximity makes it easy to drive off and explore the area.