About Wolf Creek County Park
County
Wolf Creek County Park is located in Oregon
4 Reviews of Wolf Creek County Park
DO NOT STAY HERE!

This park has been taken over by homeless people. If you stay here you must guard your campsite at all times. We made the mistake of leaving in the middle of the day to get groceries and they broke the lock to our trailer and stole over$1500 worth of goods. You will notice the park is mostly empty and this is why. Homeless panhandlers will be hitting you up before your car comes to rest and then daily. You have drug addicts shooting up in the kids park and then sleeping it off. I feel sorry for the actual locals who come to the park and have to endure this. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Nice Scenery

Its a nice little campground. I think its a little expensive for tent camping at $15 a night. Also the out houses are kinda weird. They aren’t normal USFS pit toilets, they are out houses.

Nice quiet place to camp.

I like this place, especially if you have kids. They have a park in the middle of the campground, and a Baseball field. They have a few sites that have enough space for my very large tent, not a lot of places do.

Quiet, convenient, great for a night or two!

It is located close to I-5, so it is easy to get to. There are some really nice sites by the creek. It is quiet, has beautiful scenery. There are some sites with full hook ups. There are only outhouses and no showers, so that's why it's good if you're only staying a night or two and are tent camping. We have camped here a couple of times and it hasn't disappointed.