Camping in Okoee

107 Reviews of 32 Okoee, Oklahoma Campgrounds

MickandKarla W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Well Run Campground

Cedar Oaks is a very easy campground (CG) to find and get into. We did not have a designated site number but had requested back-in site 90 on the lake or a pull through from 64 to 73. We got our first choice and after an easy check-in we were escorted to site 90 and were assisted backing in. This…

• Cedar Oaks Review
  • Site 90.  View of both sides.
  • Site 90
Stephani K.
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

First Solo Camping Trip

Sequoyah State Park is just beautiful. I stayed in Paradise Cove in a tent site quite literally right on the water since this part of Oklahoma is experiencing flooding right now. There are flush toilets in this part of the park, but there are showers in others. There’s a short hiking trail, it’s…

SitePC10
Carrie C.
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Joplin , MO

Nice campground close to Joplin, MO. Friendly host, clean campsites, pet friendly.

SiteRV site
DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Fishing

We checked out this campground but did not stay. This is a small circle campground with sites that are very close together. I did find out later that the people that stay here are mainly fishermen because of the “quality” (untested) fishing spot.

Site n/a
DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

Nice views of the Lake

Very nice and clean campground. Reserve early though this one fills up fast. We camped here in the middle of the week and they where already at 75%. Lake side spots are not advisable if you have little ones, the bluffs are very close to the fire pits and have about a 30ft drop.

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2021

Beautiful Views - Good Price

Decent sized campground, full hookups, WiFi is a little spotty, nice view of the lake, plenty of green space for kids or dogs to play, 2 easy trails to walk. Convenient location to town, but surprising quiet for being so close.

J
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Gorgeous!

We stayed at one of the Premium Waterfront sites in early April and absolutely loved it! It looks like many of the people here have year-around rentals so I would imagine if you are booking throughout the summer, you'll want to get your reservation in as early as possible. Having a picnic and…

C
Reviewed Mar. 28, 2021

Nice sites

This campground has easy, level sites at a nice angle, so you aren’t facing right at the back of someone else’s trailer. We did see some sites near the water that looked tricky to get into, but you’d be right by the water, so that’s the trade off, I guess. The host was friendly and helpful, dump…

Amanda P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 28, 2021

Great first night of our trip!

We started in Indiana and stopped here last night on our way out to Utah. It was clean, quiet, and just what we needed! My only suggestion would be to arrive before dark. There are signs, but they are less than clear at night (no arrows). Once we located a park map, we were set!

Danita B.
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2021

I LOVE this place!!!!

The owners are nice, very accommodating and helpful.  Lots of friendly locals hang out at the river during the summer.  The shower house is a little dated but it's always clean.  There is plenty of shade everywhere.  Tubing from the falls was a blast!

I will definitely be back!

Alice C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 1, 2021

Clean and deserted in winter

I arrived after dark on December 27th. I had made a reservation (and paid the $15) through their website. When I got to the park, I followed signs for Paradise Cove and reached the camping area. I never found my exact campsite (#27) but it was completely empty so I took a different one and left a…

John F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 14, 2020

Nice seasonal site

River front facility with plenty of water fun. Can be crowded during the summer months. Plan accordingly.

DJ H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 5, 2020

Twin Bridges State Park

Nice, no one camping in December. Mostly set up for RVs with some day use areas. Nice vistas of the Neosho River from the Echo Bluff sites with all the leaves down. Biggest detractor is the traffic noise. Didn't check out the boat launch area which was across the highway from the main park…

B
Reviewed Nov. 30, 2020

Seminole park Top Notch.

Seminole campground is the best in Sequoyah State Park. The Camp Host is great and the Sunsets are beautiful.

Timothy K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 10, 2020

Beautiful park and campgrounds

Even in November this is a great place to camp. In the Choctaw loop easy back in or pull thru sites. Very short walk to the lakeshore. Golf course in the park. Pet friendly. Close to tulsa too. There are shops just outside the park if you need propane or charcoal etc. Worth the trip!

• Sequoyah state park in the fall!!