Catoosa , OKLAHOMA

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Catoosa Camping Reviews
Unhelpful, must have a reservation

Be aware, you will not be allowed into the park without a prior reservation. My husband and I came late into the area and needed a place to sleep. The website did not say that reservations were REQUIRED, just that they were available. The attendant would not let me make a quick reservation on my phone, even when I mentioned that it looked like plenty of spots were available. She said “oh yes, I’ve got lots of spaces.” She kicked us out. I will not be going back.

Wonderful Park

everything you’d expect from a State Park. Great hiking and trails, great atmosphere, and away from the hustle.

Great Location

The park is set up in several sections. There is the family campground which we were in, and the late night campground, which is intended for late night drinking and music. the areas are separated by about a quarter mile, but you could definitely hear all the goings on at the late night side, and the police, ambulance then coroner that showed up the next morning was not good. Seems someone passed at the late night. Park overall was kind of run down, sites kind of tight, no animal control as dogs roaming the park doing their business. Then there is the river, which is why you come to the park. Had a great time floating the river.

Seminole park Top Notch.

Seminole campground is the best in Sequoyah State Park. The Camp Host is great and the Sunsets are beautiful.

Beautiful area

This place was further off the beaten path than expected and was a beautiful location. I camped in late November so water was shut off but electric worked well. Bathrooms were pretty gross and the facilities in general just felt fairly decrepit. All that said, I'm a sucker for waterfront camping and would definitely check it out again with a full fresh tank.

Beautiful park and campgrounds

Even in November this is a great place to camp. In the Choctaw loop easy back in or pull thru sites. Very short walk to the lakeshore. Golf course in the park. Pet friendly. Close to tulsa too. There are shops just outside the park if you need propane or charcoal etc. Worth the trip!

Breathtaking scenery. Clean sites.

Great place to fish and do all kinds of water sports

Pretty place

Awesome scenery, always clean

Do not stay here, thieves

Pretty sure the people who tend to this are thieves. My family’s camper was broken into and our truck was stolen from this place. The people did not care or offer any help because they run a scam.

Very quaint and quiet area

Bathroom is passable, nothing fancy. Dock could use some tending to. Overall, decent.