Brewster, OHIO

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Brewster Camping Reviews
Huge park

Lots of places to camp & explore. Trails near the water are incredible. Amazing family campground.

Excellent River Camping

Beautiful campsites on the water and near it. Playgrounds, cabins, camper cabins, tent sites & camper sites. Some camper sites have electric & water. First come first serve in the winter. One heated bathroom with a shower is open in the winter. Absolutely beautiful & great trails.

Camper friendly.

I camp at West Branch often. I have a kayak so I tend to choose the sites  that allow easy access to a put in. The shower house and bathrooms are always clean. There is a double sink outside of the shower house to do dishes in. The lake accommodates jet skis, power boats, fishing boats, kayaks and SUPs. There are no wake zones available. Family friendly, safe environment.

Most beautiful campgrounds in the state

I have been going to Mohican Wilderness since the Early 90's. Not a whole lot has changed since then. There is a new office and parking area that is top notch. The campsites are huge and usually shaded. Mohican Wilderness will be a lot more rustic than other campgrounds but this only adds to the relaxation factor. My only knock on this campground is the county Sheriff maintains too strong of an overnight presence I have seen many campers harassed for no real reason.

A nice spot to enjoy a sunset

Camp here all the time. Close to home and very convenient Park is always clean and there are many sites with a view of the reservoir.

Nice place

Beautiful sites, especially on the river. Unfortunately for us it's another one of those places that can be quite rowdy during the summer and is known as a party place. Wifey says the bathrooms were average (most important for her).

Lovely and quiet

When the campgrounds in the National Park were filled and I needed a place to land for the night, I ended up at Heritage Farms in a sunny shelter with a beautiful landscape of growing Christmas trees and gorgeous sunset. The shelter was clean, had a picnic table, and trash can. Porta johns were available, though not very close. It was a bit more expensive than many campgrounds at $35 per night but I was so happy and comfortable there that I thought it was worth it.

Nice spot overall

The site sits up on a ridge overlooking the scenic railroad. Not extremely private. You can see a parking lot and hikers walking by at the bottom. Being higher up on the ridge helped make it feel a bit more secluded. There’s a big container fire chamber, bathrooms and water down at the bottom. Overall we really enjoyed, would be back.

Fall family fun

This small campground is very family oriented.  When we went in October, they had trick or treating for kids, a site decorating contest, and a fall festival with two corn mazes, hayrides, Gaga ball, a corn pit, pumpkin painting and lots more.  The employees were very friendly and helpful.  We stayed in one of the primitive campsites.  They were roomy with plenty of shade.

Perfect Weekend Getaway

Camped a long weekend for the fall festival. Campground was nice, quiet and people were friendly. Spots are roomy, with nice yard/fire space. Not all spots are full hook up, but some are. Shower houses are nice and clean. Had a lot of activities for the kids. Over all it was nice place, I would camp here again.