Strafford , MISSOURI

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Strafford Camping Reviews
Great RV park right on the river

Great atmosphere and sooo close to the Branson landing for dinner/shopping but also right on the river for a great day on the boat. Just a bit down river from Lily’s Landing (bait shop and a fun stop in for the kids to grab a snack). Walking distance to a park with play ground and two separate dog park areas (one fenced one open). Definitely an “RV PARK” nothing secluded about it if that’s what you’re looking for… very close to neighboring site and even in off season it was packed full the weekend we went. The sites along the river side had great big fire pits too.

Awesome Park

This is a hidden gem in Branson Missouri, extremely close to the main strip and Table Rock Lake. Beautiful little park, but little! Some spots are pretty tight, and there isn't a ton of extra space around your site, but the charm of this park makes up for a lot of that!

We stayed over the Labor day weekend and really enjoyed ourselves, the camp hosts/owners are great, extremely helpful! I would certainly stay again next time we are in the area.

Large Lake for Sailing

Nice camping spots, cabins also available. You can rent boats at the marina. Tubing, fishing, kayaking and hiking also available.

Great Location!

This is a great little gem! Definitely not rugged outdoor camping. It is in town but so convenient to an amazing place to shop, Branson Landing. We pushed our son in his wheelchair and walked around the area. The trolly is also available if you don’t want walk.

There is no playground for kids but a play area in Branson Landing and a candy shop. We plan to go back when heading to Branson.

Definitely wheelchair friendly and frilly is wheelchair accessible.

A New Favorite!

This small park is a real hidden gem. We made our first trip here this weekend and I would put it on the list of our favorite places to camp. All the sites are on one side of a tree lined lane and all of them are waterfront. The bathrooms and shower house are well maintained, the campground hosts are friendly and available and most of the sites are level and easy to get into. There is a well maintained running/walking trail that is accessible from the campground and provides an easy way to walk through the adjacent woods. Very good ATT cell service.

Great location but not for tents

This is one of the largest KOAs I've stayed at and the kampground itself is very nice. The staff were great ands check in was super quick. Also, there's a rugged little trail that goes behind the kampground. It was a great little walk for the dog and I to stretch our legs after our long drive.

The tent sites are all located at the back of the kampground around a circular pavillion. Each tent site has its own water facet, electricity, and fair internet which are somewhat redeeming for the negatives below. It's nice to have a covered picnic table and the lattice provides some privacy from the picnic tables of the other campers. Other than the traffic is very quiet in by 7:30 or so. Everyone seems respectful of each other.

The tent sites are disappointing to me. They're small, close together, and nearer to the highway than makes for a good night's sleep in a tent. That makes them kind of pricey for what you get.

I'm tent camping because I want to be distanced from other people. I put mine up as far to the side as I can go, but I'm  still literally only 10 feet from the next tent. Other users mentioned grass on the sites. I haven't seen any grass around and site 5 has only stones on the tent pad. This site also has probably the worst view. It faces out toward one of the kampground roads and is in full view of the street light. The back sites seem darker.

I'd highly recommend this KOA if you're visiting Branson in a trailer or RV. The kabins also look really cute (and there are lots of them!). If I visited here again in a tent, I'd pick one of the two sites that face the woods.

The Spot!

Words really can't describe.

But here we go….

Hidden Gem of the Ozarks

Definitely one of the most peaceful and tranquil campsites I ever stayed. Great place for families too. Access to Table Rock, Game Room, Pool and Jacuzzi. Small cabins and A-frames to rent. They have it all. This is my getaway!

Quiet and clean

Campsites are spread out, lots of privacy. Bathrooms are a short drive back to the general store. There is plenty of firewood around that you can cut. Campsite 1 was where I stayed, right on the river. There were floaters on the river, but not a lot and it was still peaceful. Great fishing. Nice fire pits and level campsites. I will be returning!