Ozark , MISSOURI

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Ozark Camping Reviews
Great RV park right on the river

Great atmosphere and sooo close to the Branson landing for dinner/shopping but also right on the river for a great day on the boat. Just a bit down river from Lily’s Landing (bait shop and a fun stop in for the kids to grab a snack). Walking distance to a park with play ground and two separate dog park areas (one fenced one open). Definitely an “RV PARK” nothing secluded about it if that’s what you’re looking for… very close to neighboring site and even in off season it was packed full the weekend we went. The sites along the river side had great big fire pits too.

Very bad experience

We drove 4 hours to this site and was told that our 25’ camper did not hit their 30’ minimum. No where on there site did we see that there was a minimum size requirement. They told us we had to leave I asked them if they could recommend or help us find an alternative location their response was to “drive around “ to find another location they couldn’t help. Very rude took them over a 2 weeks to refund our deposit.

Looked like a nice place too bad they were so rude I would not recommend them to anyone even if you rig is 30+

Awesome Park

This is a hidden gem in Branson Missouri, extremely close to the main strip and Table Rock Lake. Beautiful little park, but little! Some spots are pretty tight, and there isn't a ton of extra space around your site, but the charm of this park makes up for a lot of that!

We stayed over the Labor day weekend and really enjoyed ourselves, the camp hosts/owners are great, extremely helpful! I would certainly stay again next time we are in the area.

Large Lake for Sailing

Nice camping spots, cabins also available. You can rent boats at the marina. Tubing, fishing, kayaking and hiking also available.

Great for Trout Fishing

Not my favorite of all parks but also not one to miss. Roaring river state park has a working trout fish hatchery. You can walk the holding tanks and feed the trout from baby to ready to be released into the river. There is also a cave you can walk in where you’ll find a pool of water that goes for miles underground. Roaring river has three different campgrounds. I prefer ground one and two…however the downside is the spots are not very spacious / far apart from those camping next to you. There are also several hiking trails through out the park, a visitors center, bath houses, a pool, and swimming holes (the water is very cold—great in the hot summer)

They are currently redoing the park in a multi million dollar project. The plan was to be completed already however due to COVID19 there have been some delays. I am excited to see the improvements once complete.

Great spot!

This was pretty secluded and I personally didn’t have but a bar of service in a couple spots. The site host was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable of the surrounding areas. The sites are as expected and the shower/bathhouse is heated and very clean. Nice walking trail down to Table Rock Lake, no luck fishing though. Overall my experience was above par and I will be back again!

Great Location!

This is a great little gem! Definitely not rugged outdoor camping. It is in town but so convenient to an amazing place to shop, Branson Landing. We pushed our son in his wheelchair and walked around the area. The trolly is also available if you don’t want walk.

There is no playground for kids but a play area in Branson Landing and a candy shop. We plan to go back when heading to Branson.

Definitely wheelchair friendly and frilly is wheelchair accessible.

Amazing view

This park is a gem. It has amazing views of the lake from everywhere you look. The bathrooms and shower house are nice and clean.

Great location but not for tents

This is one of the largest KOAs I've stayed at and the kampground itself is very nice. The staff were great ands check in was super quick. Also, there's a rugged little trail that goes behind the kampground. It was a great little walk for the dog and I to stretch our legs after our long drive.

The tent sites are all located at the back of the kampground around a circular pavillion. Each tent site has its own water facet, electricity, and fair internet which are somewhat redeeming for the negatives below. It's nice to have a covered picnic table and the lattice provides some privacy from the picnic tables of the other campers. Other than the traffic is very quiet in by 7:30 or so. Everyone seems respectful of each other.

The tent sites are disappointing to me. They're small, close together, and nearer to the highway than makes for a good night's sleep in a tent. That makes them kind of pricey for what you get.

I'm tent camping because I want to be distanced from other people. I put mine up as far to the side as I can go, but I'm  still literally only 10 feet from the next tent. Other users mentioned grass on the sites. I haven't seen any grass around and site 5 has only stones on the tent pad. This site also has probably the worst view. It faces out toward one of the kampground roads and is in full view of the street light. The back sites seem darker.

I'd highly recommend this KOA if you're visiting Branson in a trailer or RV. The kabins also look really cute (and there are lots of them!). If I visited here again in a tent, I'd pick one of the two sites that face the woods.

The Spot!