Camping in Palmyra

167 Reviews of 25 Palmyra, Michigan Campgrounds

Corey O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Love coming here

I love coming here. Nice little hike in sites. No need to hike 7 miles if you don't want to. There are a couple other parking options from 1-2 miles in and out. Have stayed in a variety of sites here. B3 is my favorite. Right on the water, beautiful views. B10 is awesome and slightly secluded from…

Gerald S.
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Haas lake campground

Peaceful quiet very nice.

Sitef6
Andy K.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

I liked it

I spent one night here with my two dogs on Memorial Day weekend and I was much more impressed with this location than I thought I was going to be.

The park itself is very narrow and long, and stretches down the Maumee River bank.  It's very green with lots of trees and shade cover.  The paved…

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

We love camping here every year. They have a beautiful beach and camp sites right on the water. The campground is also close to a lot of restaurants and shopping.

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Wow, what a great park

Wish we had booked more nights; we only stayed for one night in our 17' travel trailer with full hook-ups. Clean bathroom with shower was a bit far from our site but the layout of the campground made the walk pleasant. Sites well spaced. Wish we had bicycles to ride on trails and to the beach (bike…

WoWVault G.
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Clean and Peaceful

Very relaxing and quiet place. I couldn't believe how clean the bathrooms were and how often they took care of them. Amazing trails to walk on and fishing piers everywhere.

r
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

River campinging

Amazing and relaxing

Month of VisitOctober
M
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Beautiful State Park

My family and I love this park. Quiet with large level sites. Everything from back ins with only electrical to pull throughs with full hook-ups.

• Small beach on Lake Erie with a view of Fermi 2
Jake V.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 3, 2021

Nice beach, fishing, and paved trails.

The camping area is nice. It is a little open for our like but there good activities you can do with the kids or pets.

Awesome

Great sites and bathrooms

Month of VisitFebruary

Awesome

Close by but up north feel.

J

Peaceful location

It was a beautiful camp ground. Make sure you review all their rules, especially if you have children. No tent camping, no motorized scooters, hoverboards, etc... It’s meant to just be a peaceful camp location. Lovely lakes, and quite large. Very nice.

SiteM
Jenny H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 27, 2021

Great family camping

Lots of fun activities for the kids, hayrides, slip and slide, playground and a whole rustic area to explore while you search for leprechauns. Lots of fun for the kiddos and very friendly people.

Reviewed Apr. 24, 2021

Very pleasant.

Rustic and mature trees.

Great trails - perfect for trail running.

• Nice fire pits
  • Wide space
Erika N.
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2021

Beautiful and Quiet

It's a drive but well worth no shower rustic Campground only