Piney Point , MARYLAND

Camping Maryland Piney Point

Most Recent Piney Point Camping Reviews
Our favorite camp-resort yet!

We love this place! I has everything you need and more!!

Pros-

restaurant

water park- amazing

spacious lots

very secluded

splash pad-fun for small children

small beach

kayaking available

cons-

very secluded-get groceries before.

not much to do close by.

can get loud (we didn't mind)

ran out of golf carts to rent (expensive too)

Something for everyone

This park has a sad history and is probably haunted, but it’s got ocean bay views, fishing, and historical recreations to visit. The campground is really nice, with water and sewer connections on the tulip loop. We used the web site to reserve our site ahead of time, and got a really sweet spot! There are a few mosquitoes, so don’t forget your spray. COVID-19 precautions have closed everything indoors, like the little museum, nature center, play ground and camp store.

Relaxing spot with convenient ammenities

It was both mine and my fiancé’s first time camping in a decade. Needless to say, we were a bit nervous about our experience. Every part either met or exceeded our expectations. We stayed at camp site ten, which was open yet felt like our own private spot. The were right by the water and the little waves lulled us to sleep each night. We were close to the building that has a kitchen, coffee and bathroom with a shower, which was super convenient. It’s a dog friendly spot and our dogs thrived while making new friends! James was kind, communicative and super helpful when it came to any questions we had.

Rally with rain

Spent 5 days at BethPage and despite the rain, it was a great trip. We enjoyed the site Mulberry 2A that was a full hookup and a patio…backed to the lake.

We hope to be back.

Beautiful campground

Beautiful campground. We were in Tulip loop with full hookups. Very private large sites. Wooded with tall pines. The stars were amazing! Could see the Milky Way and every star in the sky no light pollution. Nice beaches and pet beach for our dogs.

Great Family Campground

Tall Pines Harbor is a great place for a family with kids. Management was very welcoming — the park does themed weekends throughout the entire year. Surprisingly enough, the campground was very quiet for being booked the entire weekend. Pets are welcome, everyone was friendly, and there is a lot of socializing opportunities at this park.

Great campground

Motorcycle tent camped. Great owners who made sure we had everything we needed. Beautiful views of sunset and sunrise. Great beach with Adirondack chairs . Bathhouse very clean. Water view from campsite. Loved it!

Horrible Management. Made our vacation a nightmare. Left a week early!!!!

WE WILL NEVER GO BACK. I want other people to know our first experience was like. I wish I would HAVE READ ALL THE NEGATIVE reviews. OVER 20 NEGATIVE REVIEWS on various websites ALL INCLUDE MANAGER LINDA. Our first day people warned us on the bad water problem and it’s especially bad at our lot. It stormed, I see the back of our trailer sitting in a water that was rising near electrical hook up. A lady from the office came by our camper and said we should turn off our electric because the water was getting close to electric box, it's dangerous. I called the office. Linda came on the phone, so I politely explained the asked what they could do? She said, "It's not my responsibility; we cannot control Mother Nature." Started getting nasty, saying we didn't have to turn off the electric, it's up to us. How we can stay in the camper with no electric? Linda said we could leave and cancel our reservation. I asked is there anything she can do? No lots left, and even if I change your lot, it's dangerous to unhook it. I will keep an eye on the water, and if it rises, I will turn off the electric. Then abruptly hung up. Husband wrapped the cord up higher on the electric box. Next 3 nights, it rains, and we decided we would turn off the power and not stay overnight, risking damage to our camper. Office said$32 for each night we didn't stay. Why it’s not our fault? Linda said I offered to move you, and you didn't want that. That is not what was said. Linda got loud and talked over me, saying I could leave if I wanted to. I told her we were not paying the fee and asked why we were put in that spot in the first place if it had a water problem? As a Manager, I feel she should not have put anyone in that spot. It seems most of the campers who stay there are aware of the water problem, so much they warned us. It's a shame that she is the Manager there. I can believe that she is still running that place given all the negative reviews and complaints about the Community Manager Linda.

Quiet and peaceful!

Only 30 sites, all which have electric/water hookup. We’ve been here twice now, once with an RV and once in a tent. Most sites are shady and level, with lots of space between. The park rangers are friendly and knowledgeable, and there is a LOT to do. Beautiful hikes and bike trails, a small beach for the kids to splash in. We stayed in site 20, with friends across the way in 11, and it was a great way to see friends, but also have privacy. Sites 19 and 20 would be great buddy sites as well. We love it there!

Nice weekend getaway.

Lots of fun, water everywhere. Nice beach, and nature center, with historical information about the civil war.