Water Unknown
About Caledon State Park
Hike In
Caledon State Park is located in Virginia
5 Reviews of Caledon State Park
Beauty of camping by the river.

Caledon was an amazing adventure that’s so close to Fredericksburg. It’s a nice 3 mile hike to the campsite which is right by the Potomac river! They have porta Johns and a pavilion close by. The beach is beautiful and we saw the most gorgeous sunset. Would highly recommend this beautiful state park.

Beauty of camping by the river.

Lovely clean campsite

Quiet place. Well maintained. Simple and scenic.

Hiked it. Liked it!

A few friends an myself went camping here. It was my first hike in primitive camping experience. We hiked for a few hours and finally got to our site which was right on the Potomac River. Gorgeous view and I was glad to be there after the long haul.

No camping, day use only

This is a wonderful Potomac Riverfront day-use park with a wildlife refuge and old-grown forests. You can not camp here but you can rent a picnic pavilion for day use. They have excellent nature-centered events and a nature center, plus free picnic areas. Great bird watching and bald eagles. I think the nearest camping is Prince William Forest Park, north on 95.