Henderson, LOUISIANA

Most Recent Henderson Camping Reviews
Great Site

My boyfriend and I camped here in October and had a blast. We enjoyed that it was walk in but still had running water and hook ups.

We stayed here this past weekend and really enjoyed our stay. The hiking trails are well maintained and easy to follow! We were able to kayak through a lot of water areas as well! The park rents canoes for people to use if you don’t have your own. We got to experience the Dutch Oven Society, which was GREAT!! If you are ever at a camp ground and they are around, you should check out their demonstration and sample all the great food they cook! The RV site was big enough for our bumper pull, but there was a large tree on the site that kept us from being able to put out the awning. Thankfully it was a nice weekend so it wasn’t missed. Also, the fire pit and picnic table was close to the road. We found it oddly placed. All the sites seemed to have tent pads and plenty of shade. Definitely bring some mosquito spray and citronella candles. The water everywhere brings them out! All in all, o would recommend this park! We had a great time and will go back!

Never Again

Dumpy place where people live in old units. Doesn't feel safe.

Affordable and nice!

The owner is very hospitable and takes care of the facilities. $26.50 for a level, paved site with electric, water and I think sewer. Showers and bathroom are clean and nice. Laundry facility worked well for us, coin operated. The dryers actually dry! We are thankful we found this place.

Great relaxing place

Rustic RV park located about 5 miles from I-10. Three big stocked fishing lakes. Private lakes so no license needed. Big club house with commercial kitchen. Full hookups and concrete pads.

We came, then left

The park is severely run down. Signs saying gang paraphernalia is prohibited. Water and electric hookup but no sewer. We opted to leave and find a different place to stay.

Want to camp soon

Kayaked the loop, it has been very rainy, trying to find a middle ground between dry firewood/ground and not being eaten alive by mosquitoes seems tough, but an overall great place to spend a day!

Great wma campsite

Nice nature feel to the campgroud..its primitive but does offer potable water for cleaning equipment and such..had a great time camping here

Couldn't believe I was in louisiana

Nice campsite..we had the area to ourselves..alot of hiking trails nearby for all different skill levels..the terrain is amazing couldn't believe I was actually in Louisiana

Great park!

We stayed here this last weekend for the first time and really enjoyed it! There are a couple of kayak/canoe trails that were great! The hiking trails are also great and well maintained. The RV spots are spacious and most of them shaded. I would suggest bug spray since the park is surrounded by water. We would definitely go back here!