The best BOAT IN camping near

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Gridley Camping Reviews
Beautiful camp ground

It’s only 12 dollar to camp a night for electricity. They have two different areas for camping. There is a few pond to kayak and fish also there’s a beach area to swim. Not sure how many spot but there are quite a few. No WiFi but cell service is ok.

Beautiful Park and campground

I stumbled across this Park traveling through and looking for a place to spend the night. I drove in and saw the beautiful lake and the campground so I talked to the camp host, told him I just needed a primitive spots I didn't need electricity or water is it all good just grab a tent site, they are $6 a night and 30 amp electric with water is 15 tonight. And if you rent for 7 days you only pay for 6 and it's a beautiful quiet I'm sure there's fish in the lake you can swim in it's a wonderful place I'm so happy I stumbled across this Jewel

Awesome Sunset!

Really nice spot almost overlooking the lake (Through the trees), had fire ring, picnic tables and room for quite a lot of tents! For me and my family it was perfect!

Feels like you're in the woods.

This camp ground is surrounded by farm land including our own. The only down side is the lake is shallow so fishing is best early early camping season. The showers are also odd to get dressed since there's no mat so maybe go in with a swim suit. Cell service is sketchy! If you like backpacking in without an incredibly long hike there's two sites that are off the beaten path find them on Google maps, they're on the shore. But the rest are all RV and drive in. Except for holiday weekends you basically have the whole place to yourself, but only expect to get wood on Friday and Saturday! No reservations, grab a spot then go back to the registration box. No grill on the fire ring, and they're huge. Park bench in each site, electric hookups at some sites. Nice variety of easy and primitive for whatever you're looking for.

Great site to spend a week

I can not say enough about this campground. The sites are well maintained, bathrooms are IMPECCABLE someone was out cleaning the shower house at 11pm one night. The staff are extremely friendly and there is so much fun for the kids to bike, swim (sand beach), and fish. The surrounding area provides so much entertainment you can easily spend a week.

Amazing

Amazing place to stay!

Since I was a wee lad!

Emmerson Bay is the Best for Tubing on tbe Iowa Great lakes so access for your boat here too is also amazing, However theres not a place here to park it. But this place is awesome for icefishing as well!

Typical small town campground.

Decent little dock and shelter house. Dump station. Campfire rings and picnic tables. Bathrooms were decent. Electrical hookup only. Kids screaming and people partying super late.

Great experience

Spaces were clean, bathrooms were nice. Beach is very close. Showers were private. Close to many amenities and quiet overall

Would not recommend due to poor customer service.

Disclaimer: I have not visited this park.  I planned to visit August but decided against it due to the poor customer service and lack of professionalism. The number provided above is correct, but whoever is answering the phone immediately sounds annoyed and gives the impression that he couldn't care less. I also filtered "reservable" campsites into my search. This campground is first-come-first-serve. Not sure why it popped up on the map.