The best RV SITES camping near
Marble , COLORADO

Most Recent Marble Camping Reviews
Colorado State parks are great

We just spent a night but like most Colorado state parks, this one is top notch.  The sites are well spaced but since it's wide open, not a lot of privacy.  Cell service was weak but some had a booster and they had a decent signal.

The view of the reservoir is very nice.  Would stay again.

Beautiful Place

I went here with my boyfriend and some family and it was so peaceful. All the trees on the campground make you feel like there really isn’t anyone else nearby. The best part is Twin Lake is only a short drive away. Great Lake for kite flying too!

Most Pleasant Campsite I Have Been!

We took a buddies trip in October and it was the perfect spot for a getaway! Highly recommend and will be returning to this site in the future!! From Nich, Aaron, and Anthony From New Mexico!!

Great wooded campground

Very friendly staff, beautiful wooded campground with small pond. Plenty of shade. Great base camp to go explore lake Isabel and crested butte and black canyon.

Was good long ago

Lots of people and worse they all seem to be crapping everywhere. Toilet paper (used) litters the areas near the stream.

Lucky find!

On a roadtrip from Houston to Vegas.. my darling fiancée and I had planned on stopping in crested butte but couldn’t manage to make it there in time and we just so happened to find this campsite along the road we were traveling and good lord I’ve never been so happy with a campground!!!!! One of my favorite stays along this week long trip!

Only downside was that it was very close to the road but that’s not enough for me to take down a star! Easy self pay right up front, bathroom, nice trails, and the views here were unlike anything I’d seen off the side of any old road!

The pictures are amazing but they still do no justice!!

Campsite was clean, there was only 1 other camper, few was just $12(if I recall correctly) and honestly I would paid well over that amount for this spot!

Each campsite has a small trail behind it that leads to a river with a towering cliff on the other side. Yes… I went to all the campsites and went through all their little hidden trails to see which one had the prettiest sights and I tell you what.. they were all amazing! Especially this one that had rocks that you could walk on out over the water. It was a campers dream 😍

I would and have been suggesting this spot to anyone traveling through Gunnison, CO!!!

Starter Camping

This is a pretty, but small lake. It's nice to be able to camp so close to the lake, but ultimately you are shoulder to shoulder with your neighbors and your are fully exposed to the wind and sun. The Summer is packed. Winter you will be by yourself.

Perhaps this is nice if you have kids, want to allow them on the lake but in close view, and are new to camping. But ultimately, this is not that great of a place.

Leave no trace.

Lots of Dispersed options

Miles of FS roads right off the main park entry road, 347, before you reach the park entrance.  Roads are pretty rough, but pick a site not too far along if you have a trailer.  I would not suggest trying to drive your class C or A in here-go into the park and pay for a spot.  Check conditions-muddy or snowy would definitely make access tough.  I went to watch the Leonids meteor shower (sad showing) and found a great spot open to the sky.  Plenty of spots with shade as well.  Endless hiking along the roads.

Please leave your site cleaner than you found it.

A Late Night Arrival

We arrived late at night after looping down through Fairplay, Breckenridge, and Vail after i-70 was closed. My wife found the title of this place funny, and I decided to call it quits for the night at midnight. She gave this park a call a quarter-to and a groggy guy picked up and told us to just pull into one of the sites 9-21 and handle the rest with the weekend attendant in the morning. There's not many trees and what seems like some longer term "campers" but the restrooms are relatively clean as well as the shower facilities. If you need a quick stopover on your way to Utah, you could certainly do worse.

Small but Beautiful

A small but beautiful campground with awesome waterfalls, caves, and hiking.  There are 13 RV/tent sites and 7 walk-in tent sites.  The campground gets crowded during the weekends with hikers and fishermen so parking can be an issue.  The bathhouse has pit toilets only and no sinks.  There are dumpsters and a potable water point.  Great place to get away and unwind for the weekend.