Camping in Pine

108 Reviews of 31 Pine Campgrounds

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 1, 2022

Great overnight

Easy to find. Kept going after all sites were taken and still found a place to pull off. Good views. Sedan ok.

• exact
Siteunknown
Month of VisitJanuary
KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 31, 2021

Perfect for overnight

Had to go a little further than the last "tent" on the app, but found a nice, quiet pullout.

Sitenot sure
Month of VisitJanuary
conor C.
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2021

Great camping

Clean good camping in February 2021. Lots of razrs on the trail. Took seven springs cave creek to bloody basin road into the site. Then bloody basin back to I17 on the way home. Both scenic good drives. BUMPY. kidney rockers on the way down to the water. Air down.

• Play button icon
SiteRiver spot
Month of VisitMarch
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 29, 2021

So peaceful

This was such a great stop between Phoenix and Sedona! It was so peaceful at night and the stars were insane! In the morning we did a short hike down to a river bed and saw some petroglyphs. Just an amazing experience all around

Sitedispersed
D
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2021

Many spots

Boondocking camping. Cell phone and let data works here.

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 27, 2021

night under stars with friends

Great area we camped here for a night not too far away from road or gas station, still had phone service but had great views and a nice layout for our camp. We only had two cars but can fit more. Did get chilly at night but did not see any animals.

Matt
Reviewed Nov. 26, 2021

Serene

This was a peaceful place to camp. Right off the highway. You can hear some of the traffic but it wasn’t a big deal to us. The dirt roads are decently kept and wasn’t too rough of a ride. We drove off the road to find a spot to set up. There are small tree stumps to watch out for but I’d image a…

jaczxbox The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 16, 2021

Pretty good

Nice but kinda loud

SiteUnkown
Vincent B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 14, 2021

Decent place to park

semi quiet at 430pm...a few cars have gone by..road is a wash board but not that bad. Level for the most part and not tire rutted so your not rocking back and fourth in an RV. but pull offs are small from what I've seen though I'm less then a mile down the road...I started getting that nervous…

Tyler R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 14, 2021

Great views and easily accessible

Great and easy place to stay of you are headed to Sedona from the Phoenix area. It wasn't too far off course and we had the whole place to ourselves. We didn't see it hear another car the entire evening and night.

• Play button icon
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 6, 2021

Perfect spot

Loved this spot! Tons of room for all kinds of rigs. And the further you go down the roads, the more secluded the spots get. I was dumb at set up at one of the first spots I saw. Then while walking the dogs I found about 15 more that were more removed from the road and a few even had shade trees.…

Alex H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 10, 2021

Cozy Spot

Cool little place right off the highway. Road keeps going back with more and more areas to disperse camp. If you plan on going deep, definitely recommend a 4x4 as the road gets really rough.

SiteDispersed
Month of VisitNovember
Kloee S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 9, 2021

Nice RV Park

Distant Drums is a nice RV park. Very clean and well kept. The motorhome sites are nicest as they are along the perimetef with a view. The large 5th wheel sites are tighter and make up the middle of the park (back ins) and the front of the park which are pull thrus but very small yards. The…

Month of VisitFebruary
Alyssia I.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2021

Camp for one night

Really close to the road so lot of noise.

Not free.. 20$ for the night (we didn’t know)

Nice equipment (toilet, Place for fire, space for tidy up the food, table..) lot of tree to put your hammock, Close from some nice hike (Horton creek trail…)

Allie M.
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Nice spot!

We car camped with our dog. The area was nice and the spots had fire rings. Maybe a little rocky for tent camping so bring a rake. The dirt road was too uneven for a sedan, would recommend some clearance. I have T-Mobile and had full bars of 5g.