Camping in Mohave Valley

THE BEST Standard (Tent / RV) CAMPING NEARMohave Valley, Arizona

Recent Standard (Tent / RV) Reviews Near Mohave Valley

157 Reviews of 42 Mohave Valley Campgrounds

Reviewed Jan. 27, 2022

We’ll maintained with privacy bushes between sites.

We had a great experience here. Our trailer has a view of the landscape of palms and undeveloped land behind the park. All amenities were great! We were greeted by the host and lead to our site. Each site has a concrete pads. Internet was fair. We couldn’t get cable at our site.

• office
  • utilities
  • Sites are separated by Oleanders , level and well maintained.
Siteunsure
m
Reviewed Jan. 21, 2022

Needles

This is a wonderful clean stop over or a very reasonable monthly stay. Love the desert breeze for afternoon naps!

Noel S.
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2022

Telephone Cove ???

This site is saying Telephone Cove is on the Arizona side and costs money? I stayed at Telephone Cove on the Nevada side....Dispersed camping and free! Took some effort to get there in a large motorhome...but we'll worth it. I kinda doubt there is a Telephone Cove on both sides of ....oh…

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 19, 2022

Nice

Very tight spots. We like a little more space between rigs. Clean amenities, close to town. Dog walk area but no dog park. Great staff

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 19, 2022

Rough road and lots of trash.

Road in is definitely not RV friendly. We did alright coming in and did find a spot to pull off about a mile in. Lots of horse manure and spent shotgun shells everywhere. I’ll never understand why people who enjoy shooting can’t pickup after themselves. Nice views as long as you look up.

Site1 mile in.
Camping With The Cups
Reviewed Dec. 27, 2021

Day use only

Checked this out only to find out it is day use only

• Play button icon
Month of VisitJanuary
Crystal D.
Reviewed Dec. 11, 2021

Very comfortable

My husband and I stayed here with our dog and cat and had an amazing time. We stayed at the south beach area , dry camping, and we were the only people out there! It was very peaceful and safe. They have quarter operated showers and laundry on site as well. They offer a wide variety of ways to stay…

SiteSouth Beach dry camping
Month of VisitJanuary
Seanashton H.
Reviewed Dec. 1, 2021

great stay

i liked it and the people were pretty nice there

• walking back to the campgrounds
    Play button icon
Sitedavis campgrounds
Month of VisitNovember
Reviewed Nov. 22, 2021

Very beautiful

I love this campground nice and friendly the host is amazing and the beautiful sunset got me

Sitec64
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2021

55+ makes for quiet

Everything is clean and functioning (pool, laundromat). Everyone is friendly and helpful.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 14, 2021

Very nice

Very clean, friendly staff. Campsites are just as expected. Roads are clearly marked and they supply you with a large map. The restrooms and showers were very clean.

SiteRVA 23
H
Reviewed Nov. 14, 2021

Hidden Gem

We found this campground accidentally on our way to Joshua Tree from Albuquerque and what a great find!! It is quiet, beautiful and just the right balance of amenities to campsites. We would 100% come back.

SiteA21
Taleah U.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 3, 2021

Davis Camp Weekend Getaway

I stayed at this campground in March 2021. This is a perfect place for first time campers because it was near stores in case I got there and realized I’d forgotten something, and the bathrooms were very close and within walking distance of my campground. The campsites are right near the river and…

SiteFirst Come First Serve
Month of VisitApril
Madeline S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 1, 2021

Nice

Pros- large places to stop, 4 bars AT&T and Verizon. Close to town. Cons - although there is a sign clearing stating 14 day stay limit, there are many who are using this as a permanent camp. There is a man who has a motorcycle trailer for hi bike and a cargo trailer he is living in, and has…

Month of VisitNovember