Seymourville , WEST VIRGINIA

Most Recent Seymourville Camping Reviews
Great on weekdays

This was a great midweek site. The reservation board is straightforward, the history of the campground is interesting, and the trail access is excellent. Has everything you need with a tent pad, parking spot, fire ring, picnic table, and vault toilets on site. Decent cell service in the hiker parking area and on the road.

The weekend folks ceased to use the reservation board system and were very noisy.

Large, level and well spaced.

Some of the largest sites we’ve ever seen in a state park. I don’t believe there is a bad site in the park. We had rabbits grazing at our site too. Shenandoah NP is about a 10 mile drive away.

Clean, well-maintained, and easy trail access!

I loved my stay at Campsite 4! I even surprisingly got one bar of 4G, too.

It’s a no from me.

This place was $30 just to enter and it was super duper packed. We turned around and found a great boondocking site nearby.

Too bad I had to leave

Loved it! I’d love to spend a week here some time. There is no bad site in this campground. Immaculate upkeep. Lots of walking and hiking trails. Verizon has no signal at all, but AT&T was fine. Clean bathrooms, large showers, dump station. Water and electric on site but no sewer connection. Large campsites with picnic table and fire ring.

Amazing Campground!!!

My boyfriend and I stayed at this campground in March of 2021. We went to the area to visit Skyline Drive and Shenandoah National Park.

We stayed in site #11. The sites weren't right on top of each other, but you could definitely see other sites across the road. There were a few that caught my eye for future trips, but this one was lovely enough!!

This is a small campground, which made it feel very homey. All of the campers were so friendly. The camp host was also a joy! Always had a smile on his face. Most of the sites are 60' long and very spacious!!

Dogs are welcomed with open arms at this campsite!! My two doggos had a great time. Just be careful!! One of mine ended up with a thorn in his foot pad.

Will definitely return to this campground in the future!

Amazing Views

So many different landscapes packed into on area. We did an overnight trip and had so much fun. 10/10 recommend.

Puts more 'camp" in camping

This is a no frill camp area that actually feels like a campground instead of a resort.  Not great swim areas, but one can jump in the river to cool off.  Lots of bugs…but thats the Mid Atlantic.  It was a good time away from the city.

Very busy

Nice destination spot if you have children.  A great swim area where mom can relax while kids play.  Campground well maintained.  Great showers.  Very high traffic during the summer.

OK, but not real camping by West Coast standards

Nice, crowded.  Grandkids had fun.  Lake was nice to cool off in.  Not a place I would do again.