Allyn, WASHINGTON
Most Recent Allyn Camping Reviews
Heaven On Earth

My family has been going to this state park since before I was born and it never disappoints. Amazing views, lots to do and a wonderful place to spend some time. I look forward to going every year.

Sheltered from wind

We drove in from Montana on our way south down 101. This site was great for our truck camper. The key is getting a site that is further down the hill. The sites down the hill are further away from the road noise and provide a great view of the bay. Toilets and showers were all clean.

Decent place to camp.

Campground is okay when its not overly full with people. There is a bunch of awesome trails with beautiful surroundings for every level of hikers and if you can find your way to Porter Falls, you definitely wont be disappointed with the view!

Neat little place

My family stayed here for a night when we went out to Washington a few months ago. It was a nice little place. Mostly we stayed here because of how close it was to seattle, so we were't at the campground very much. It does have a pretty good amount of sites. It's got showers and bathrooms which is always nice at a campground. It does have a lot of activities because of how close it is to the water. We saw people fishing, diving, sailing, etc. The only thing I didn't like about it was that building wood fires isn't allowed in the campground.

The seattle area has all kinds of things to do. My family went to Pike Place Market which was awesome to see. We saw a Mariners game, the space needle, and went on some awesome hikes around the area.

Overall the campground was a pretty nice place to stay, especially if you are trying to visit the seattle area for a couple of nights. Great place!

Nice spot not far from Seattle

Quick trip via ferry! We stayed at site 34 & 35, both tent only sites. Very grassy and beautiful! Downtown Bainbridge has a Farmers Market on Saturday mornings, too!

Great park !

We stopped for lunch and decided to stay the night because it was so nice. Super clean bathrooms. The showers required tokens. Each token was $0.50 for 3 minutes. The check in office had a herb garden that was available for campers to enjoy use of. Our only complaint was that there were heavy equipment delivering construction materials early in the morning.

Amazing!!

Great campsite! All walkuo sites so make sure to get there early. Saw two bald eagles on the way in.

Comfy SKP Park nr Port Townsend

This RV park has full-hook up and dry camp sites for SKP members.

The location is a bit remote hence very quiet. I like that it's only about 10-12 minutes to Port Townsend, a bustling everything-you-could-possibly want hip town. Perfect for my tastes and needs. I dry camp which costs $7.50/nt.

Works for me!

Beautiful Clear lake

The campground is well maintained. There are lots of RV sites. The group sites are amazing, they have individual and large group fire pits. The bathrooms have been remodeled and are very clean. There is a nice park with a dedicated swim area, ticks for boats. The lake is crystal clear.

Beautiful but expensive

We pulled in late and there were plenty of sites available on the holiday weekend. The sites were big and had trails to the main trail around the lake. It's a pricy place at $50/night!

Excellent campground

Few amenities but it’s quiet and tucked back. Easy to access and bathrooms are kept clean.

I've been going here sense i was kid. It was my dads favorite place to go to relax and cool off after a long day at work during the summer

It has always been really clean. Everyone packs thier garbage out and i always see people picking up anything that was left behind.

Nice Campground - Airplanes

We had a lovely two day stay here in this very nice park.  They are in the process of upgrading the rest rooms so the shower facilities were really in demand by the campers.  Very few full hookup sites.  The biggest negative was the plane noise.  The park is located south of Sea-Tac Airport and directly in the flightpath.  Constant flyovers.

Cozy

Bathrooms were very clean flush toilets, handicap accessible, camp sites were open and packed in. Our window looked into neighbors window. Fun was had walking on the beach at hood canal.

Closest state park to city of Seattle

It’s a gorgeous park next to Pugent Sound. Fairly safe since it’s gated and a park ranger was there overnight. From my experience it was quiet and after a while the air traffic from the airport becomes tolerable.

However you must make reservations online on the website a few weeks before you plan to come

Great place

Great for those with base access. The tent camp sites were private enough and the laundry and running water/showers were a huge plus!

Not a campground

The beach house is exactly what it says, a beach house bed and breakfast. Beautiful place though just not for camping. I work out that way so I swung by to check it out for a new camping spot and learned of this.

Wonderful

Nice spacious lots. Lots of families… riding bikes & walking. Play equipment for the kids.
Showers are free but the water pressure is lacking. But hey… it’s free! 40 minutes to Seattle.

Not a campground

Great park but not a campground.

Very nice

Beautiful place, I was only there once seem to be fairly crowded. Nice reservoir access for swimming. And a great hiking nearby.

Complicated

First off you must reserve ahead of time to get gate unlocked to enter. Once in no fire allowed. Beautiful lake to camp on. Possible cabin rentals.

Family friendly

Great spot not too far from thr city of Maple Valley. The showers and bathrooms and nice and updated. The river has some great trails to walk on and nice swimming spots! I definitley suggest venturing around the river to find other places to swim than the main one which can get crowded with multiple families.

Not for camping

This place is not for camping it's an RV park for people that live in their RVs

Lovely

Great place quiet sound of the river roaring. Never super crowded

Depends on the time of year

Depending on the time of year you come here. Will determine what kind of time you'll have. In the summer it's hard to get a spot and it's very crowded. But if you come in the spring and fall is a very lovely place to be.

Not really

It's not so much a campground as a hotel with camping spots for RVs only but very clean.

Beautiful and quiet

Went here for a few days and loved it. It's, it's own little piece of heaven. It's quiet and serene. The water of the sound is quite warm here as well.

Great small place

Amazing little campground all sites except for two or on the river quiet clean bathrooms

Great place.... But....

Great place lots of fun but it is not a campground… It's a summer camp for teenagers. I myself went there as a teenager.