The best BOAT IN camping near
Ednas Mill , VIRGINIA

Most Recent Ednas Mill Camping Reviews
Amazing !

My family used to get day passes during the summer we where unable last year because of covid but it’s an amazing family friendly spot

Great park for every day

Nice walking trails for younger kids and easy access from both sides or town me an my son come here all the time

Impressed

Spent Halloween here on a last minute reservation and man were we happy! This campsite is remote to the rest of VA for the most part, but hey isn’t that what camping is all about? Site #16 was perfect. It was gravel site that was level and very well maintained. Possibly our favorite campground in a VA State Park so far, it was that great of an experience. Come stocked with food and water since I don’t think there’s any large food markets that are close by (I could be wrong). We had water hookups and electric. They also have firewood sold at the campground that they sell on the honor system.

Great place!

I’m bad with names, I must say very nice people I stayed a little over a month here.

Great little spot

Great little camping spot. This was RV only. No tent camping here. There were a few different options for site sizes pending the size of camper/rv you have. Some of the end sites were larger and had a larger fireplace and tables. The standard sites did had a tiny tin bucket for your fire pit. Wish they were more of a fire pit though. The campground wasn’t too loud, people were respectful and all the fellow campers were very friendly. If you’re looking for things to do, there is an arcade for the kids near the entrance and some mini golf (I personally wouldn’t call it mini golf and it doesn’t look the greatest) There’s a few wineries and a brewery not too far from the campground as well

Great campground on a hill, overlooking the rappahannock river.

We stayed here Sept 2020 during tropical storm and covid, lol. Was a great safe location in port of storm, the sites mostly drained well. Very few sites had issues. Was a wonderful stay, campground is huge, bring your golf cart or rent one there. They did a great job social distancing the management, while maintaining Cdc guidelines even for activities. Of course not everyone there social distanced but we wont go there. Lol. We attended the movie night drive in, was lots of space to park your golf cart more than 6 foot apart and enjoy the movie. Great job Greys Point!

Lovely and lively

Every camper’s dream spot. Seriously, this modern giant state park has it all: mostly private sites, a paved road for biking, plenty of tree cover( even in winter) a lifetime’s worth of trails to explore, and clean, legit bathrooms and showers. Firewood for sale by QR code, almost total darkness at night. Site 118 was perfect for our camper van. Could see one site across the road but other neighbors were mostly hidden. Short walk to showers and toilet. Powhatan Trail entrance is right off the loop and lovely, even in December. Pack your bags and go!

So Much To Do!

This campground is beautiful! We have been here multiple times but have only car camped here one night. This park has trails, a sprayground, playground, camping, cabins, nature center, and picnic areas. I love this park. It really is beautiful. We stayed here one night for a vintage scooter rally. The bathrooms were very clean and well lit. It was nice and quiet and I love the campsites themselves. It was a nice site with a picnic table, lantern holder, and tent pad. The camp store was closed by the time we arrived but we had everything we needed. We even did a little Geocaching fun while we were there. I love this park and look forward to more camping hopefully next year. They do have yurts and cabins too. Great place for stargazing but city lights are close by.

Meh!

This campground is definitely for trail bikers and RVers. The campsites fill up quickly. If you do not reserve your spot early, you may be placed near the road, where traffic is an issue. There is not much more to do at this park

Very nice

The water at the beaches is so shallow great for my son ! It’s a beautiful place !