The best BOAT IN camping near
Jefferson City , TENNESSEE

Most Recent Jefferson City Camping Reviews
A Little Slice of Heaven

We absolutely love this place. Small quiet little campground while still close to everything we needed. Wi-Fi was good, cell signal was good. They have everything you need to make your trip comfortable and their bathrooms looked brand new and immaculate. The staff were very helpful and accommodating (Lonnie helped me back in and hook up). With a little notice Lonnie even set up three kayaks for us to paddle around the river.

Great place to camp

I took my 5 kids camping at Melton Hill and we had a great time. The hosts were great brought my ice and firewood to the site everyday. The kids had a blast our site was right on the water so i could sit in the shade and watch them swim.

Very mellow campground for the Smokies

This will be the second time staying at whispering River resorts.  The management is very friendly.  The help is also very friendly.  We will be back next year.

Love it

Spacious and on the river. Close to the biking trails and Cades cove. Spots are clean, fire pits are great, well maintained pavers patio and nicely landscaped

Awesome weekend getaway

The staff is extremely accommodating and very helpful. The bathrooms/showers were clean and the campground was well laid out. Awesome time to be in the smokies even if it is close to home for us.

Nice quiet campground but a bit cramped

This is for the eastern campgrounds. I had spot 4 and 20. Decent campground. Bathroom/shower needs work. No sewer. Decent att LTE coverage. Check pictures for wooden picnic tables. The concrete ones suck. Giant power lines through campground so need to head to dam for scenery.

Loved staying here!

A bucket list trip to step foot on the APP and spend time wandering Hot Springs NC.

Lots of Wildlife

The campground is right off loop road. Spots are a little close, and not very private, but you cant beat the location in the park. We saw 3 bears, a red wolf, and numerous dear and elk during our stay.

Very nice people and staff

It’s only our third RV park, but I I can see why people like to drycamp/boondock. The sites are very tight, quite close together. The neighbor woke me at 2:00am going in and out of his RV just from the door closing. Across the highway is a helicopter tour company and it runs all day long, very noisy. On the positive side, the staff is amazing and so accommodating. We needed help since it was our first back in site. Scott was wonderful!!! He guided us in and got us leveled and ready to enjoy our stay. It had rained heavily the day before so the ground was very soft and one side of our rig kept sinking. He ran off to get a piece of wood that did the job to keep our tires from sinking so we could get level. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. We back up to the river which is wonderfully peaceful. I guess there will be pros and cons to every park. The only reason we won’t be back is because we saw what we wanted to see here, and have along bucket list of other places to explore.

Well kept but tight spacing.

Great location and well kept amenities. The spacing is crowded, you feel ur neighbor is in ur campsite. Don’t waste ur money on an upgrade site it’s not worth it.