Westminster , SOUTH CAROLINA

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Westminster Camping Reviews
Stunning scenery

We camped at Table Rock State Park in SC in October 2020. It's a beautiful park, clean and well maintained. The weekend was a little crazy. The park was packed and many sites were filled to overflowing. I'm glad we were able to stay past the weekend to enjoy the peace and quiet. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Kayak rentals are very inexpensive, but 30 - 60 minutes is all you'll need. They were a little short staffed due to Covid, so the check-in location near the campground was closed. We had to check in at the Visitor Center, which is quite inconvenient if you're towing a rig. But all in all, it was a great stay!

Clean. Safe. Easy. Good location.

For a private organized campground, this really is one of the best spots in Brevard.

Sites are all gravel. We have hammocked camped here, and this last trip, I camped in my Motorcycle trailer. Great spot to be for riding around the blue ridge mountains.

Most sites have electric and water. You will likely need to level anything you bring.

There is decent wi-fi, though it can be spotty when everyone gets on at night.

Decent 3 bar verizon coverage.

Bathhouses are super clean and the entire place has a friendly vibe. Sites are fairly close, but the trees help it feel secluded. Can be a bit noisy at night as sound carries, especially on weekends when there is more campers coming in.

Roads are tight and twisty, I had a tough time backing in my 10' utility trailer into spot 220.

No online reservation system. Not really any views. Just a nice solid campground with decent rates. About a 20 minute drive to Brevard and area attractions. But you can hit Ceasars Head Park about 5 minutes due south on 276 for some great hiking.

Quiet site on the river

Peaceful little spot. A small loop of sites with decent space between.

It’s first come first serve, but we were able to drive in Thursday night at 6pm and get site 6, right on the river (the whole camp was about 40% full).

Bathrooms are a short walk from all sites. Water is easy to find.

There’s a 15$ fee per night, self pay.

If you’re in the area, this is a good spot to get away from the world.

Pretty Nice Place!

The scenery here is beautiful; I enjoyed being able to set up my tent right next to the stream. The sites are close together, but it was fairly empty when I was there. The staff seemed disorganized and didn't really know what they were doing, but they were friendly enough. The bathhouse is far from the adult camping area, but overall it was a decent camping experience!

Rude and unfriendly staff

The staff here doesn’t care about customer service.  They have an attitude and act like they are doing you a favor by just speaking with you.  There are plenty of options in north Georgia, so I’d recommend skipping Enota simply because the people are rude and it’s not worth supporting a place that doesn’t treat people the right way.

Went to the lower campsite

We went to the lower campsite because the road to #2 was flooded. We actually briefly walked across the river bridge and found a beautiful spot right next to the river. The sites were dispersed enough, maybe 50-100yds between tents with trees separating. Would highly recommend. There are no amenities, so be prepared.

If you want to hike the area, do some homework before arriving because there is no service.

Very primitive

We had campsites TS1 & TS2 across the water. A few of us kayaked to our site while others hiked 3miles to our site. It was very quiet and we could barely see our neighbors. Our site was surrounded by trees, plenty of options for hammocking/pitching a tent. It does include a fire pit with a grill grate option. This was our 2nd time here and we will def continue camping here.

Great hiking

State Park with decent bath and shower facilities. Lots of space between sites.

Spaces tend to be a little uneven, especially the pull through spots.

Great hikes or bike rides all over the place.

Comfortable RV Camping

Very new, clean campground. Everything is well maintained. We camped after Zeta rolled through, so there were some trees down on some of the hiking trails but I could hear chainsaws running, clearing the paths. The camp sites were a little on the smaller side but still comfortable. It was far from being full, so even though the sites were a little close we weren’t near other campers. The RV spots are paved and easy to get level while the table and fire pit are in gravel. I didn’t get a chance to check out the tent campsites, so I can’t speak to that. The hiking trails were fun and peaceful. We also brought bikes and rode around the park which was fun. All in all, not the best campground I’ve ever been to, but it’s easy to get to and was fun for the family. I’d definitely come back.

Remote location

This camp ground is very remote, down a dirt road. No cell service and I only saw 2 other people. Half of the sites are on one side of the river and the other on the other half, to get to the other side you must drive through the river on the road that passes through it. When I went it was about 2-3 inches deep and moving quickly. I didn’t dare go to the other side, but there was a smaller, low riding car who made it over, if they make it back I don’t know. I tried to wait and see but they were still packing when I was ready to head out. The camp ground was beautiful with fire pits and some even had grills to use over the fire. The road to get in was a bit bumpy but I was in no hurry. It was $12 a night. Just fill out the ticket and add cash or check and drop it in the box. I didn’t see any park person to check to see if I paid, and I’m sure I could have not, but it was the right thing to do. It was a bit chilly last night and I’m almost out of water and gas so decided to move on, but I wouldn’t have minded staying more than one night. I’m sure there are many places I didn’t get a chance to explore. I would visit again, but would probably prefer company since it’s so remote down there. And signs suggest that bear activity is a problem, but I was fortunate enough not to experience that. There are bathrooms, no showers, and a water pump, but I’m not sure if it was drinkable or not.