The best BOAT IN camping near
Hellings Corner , PENNSYLVANIA

Most Recent Hellings Corner Camping Reviews
Gorgeous River Views

This was the first KOA we visited and I can't begin to say enough wonderful things about the whole campground.

The sites, particularly those on the Brandywine River, have amazing views. They are close enough for you to camp with a group, but most also have a small fence between each site to clearly delineate between the sites.

The camp playground was brand new when we arrived and they had just broken ground (September 2020). There are two different playground in the same area to accommodate kids of all ages. They also have pickleball, mini golf and a lovely pool.

The camp store is well stocked and has delicious ice cream.

Nearby are great places to go hiking as well as a canoe and rafting outfit. We choose to do both on this trip and weren't disappointed with either.

We are definitely looking forward to returning soon!

Looking for some peace and quiet?

Beautiful and quaint..a nice place to get away and enjoy some nature.

Excellent trip but also a sense of deja vu

The cabins are full electric with heat and are well appointed. It was an excellent fall trip location for a family with young children. I said there was a sense of deja vu because the cabin, even it's placement relative to the lake was near identical to the cabin we had at Hills Creek State Park the month before.

Nice camp sites in the pines

They have 300 camp sites spaced out nicely. All the hook ups you need. Many activities. Live music in the summer. Very nice wading river next to the camp grounds. You can tube down the river from one end of camp to the other.

Rare primitive camping in the mid-Atlantic

Two of our group paddled in and 4 of us hiked in. No one else in sight the two days we were there! Fishing, boating, or just plain sittin' are all on the menu.

This was a last minute trip to end the season. Only stayed one night and most of the activities were closed due to it being November. Will definitely try this campground again when it’s a bit warmer. Open sites not many with privacy all though they did have a few premium sites with a paver patio with Adirondack chairs, a nice table with four chairs and built in fire pit! This campground is right on a creek with availability to use canoes.

Absolutely Beautiful!!

I did my first solo tent camping by the reservoir and it was perfect. There was so much to see and hiking trails in the campground and nearby. Bathrooms were clean and other campers were quiet making for a peaceful trip. Check in was pleasant but unfortunately, some things were closed due to covid restrictions. I will be back as often as I can and hopefully be able to rent a kayak.

Another excellent State Park

I can't say enough good things about PA's DCNR. This cabin was just as excellent as our stay the night before at Hill's Creek State Park. The only thing I wish the DCNR would do is expand the dog friendly cabins. While we managed to get one of the dog friendly ones here, they are limited in number and Hill's Creek had no such cabins.

Rustic