Sequoyah , OKLAHOMA

Most Recent Sequoyah Camping Reviews
Nice RV Park

Enjoyed the quiet side of the park closest to railroad tracks. Yes, we did have trains at all hours, but living in a community with a similar issue, we had no problem sleeping through it. Bathhouse was clean, but not great. Biggest problem was flies from dumpster and sewage dump. Could not smell anything, but 1000's of flies. Overall, still quiet and sites were nice. Lake is very nice.

Clean and deserted in winter

I arrived after dark on December 27th. I had made a reservation (and paid the $15) through their website. When I got to the park, I followed signs for Paradise Cove and reached the camping area. I never found my exact campsite (#27) but it was completely empty so I took a different one and left a note in my windshield. The phone number on the confirm email forwards after hours to the lodge, and the person was very nice when I called but couldn’t help me.

It was a bit confusing once I got there and was trying to find my site, I went online again and found another website that said paradise cove camping was closed, but the guy on the phone said the online reservations are kept up to date.

Paradise cove is right by the bridge over the lake and I could hear and see traffic. Each site is numbered on the picnic table (hard to see, especially in the dark) and the bathrooms were closed. I never found the water taps.

In the morning, I was right on the lake, with lots of birds! It was beautiful despite the traffic. I would stay again but pick a different campground in the park.

Clean and tidy.

Would def stay again if I ever found myself driving around Tulsa during the holiday season.

Great little spot for the hunters.

I live a short drive away in Tulsa, but when hunting season started, this is where I stayed on the weekends. Lots of WMA land to be explored, the park is nice and quiet with beautiful surroundings and a smaller, peaceful lake to enjoy.

Nice park

Showers and laundry were not 24 hours

Fun winter camping

A nice state park with lots of services. A full marina, a little restaurant on the dock. Full hook up camping is available throughout the year. Close to a small town with shopping, fuel, and a couple great restaurants.

Perfect COVID Escape

Surprising find in Oklahoma. Quiet, spacious and cheap. Great campground overlooking Hulah Lake and Dam on the Camry River. I really enjoyed my three night stay here. Decent nearby facilities and water and electric at most sites.

Wonderful Park

everything you’d expect from a State Park. Great hiking and trails, great atmosphere, and away from the hustle.

Great Location

The park is set up in several sections. There is the family campground which we were in, and the late night campground, which is intended for late night drinking and music. the areas are separated by about a quarter mile, but you could definitely hear all the goings on at the late night side, and the police, ambulance then coroner that showed up the next morning was not good. Seems someone passed at the late night. Park overall was kind of run down, sites kind of tight, no animal control as dogs roaming the park doing their business. Then there is the river, which is why you come to the park. Had a great time floating the river.

Seminole park Top Notch.

Seminole campground is the best in Sequoyah State Park. The Camp Host is great and the Sunsets are beautiful.