The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Justice , OKLAHOMA

Camping Oklahoma Justice Standard (Tent/RV)

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Justice Camping Reviews
Great Location

The park is set up in several sections. There is the family campground which we were in, and the late night campground, which is intended for late night drinking and music. the areas are separated by about a quarter mile, but you could definitely hear all the goings on at the late night side, and the police, ambulance then coroner that showed up the next morning was not good. Seems someone passed at the late night. Park overall was kind of run down, sites kind of tight, no animal control as dogs roaming the park doing their business. Then there is the river, which is why you come to the park. Had a great time floating the river.

Seminole park Top Notch.

Seminole campground is the best in Sequoyah State Park. The Camp Host is great and the Sunsets are beautiful.

Beautiful area

This place was further off the beaten path than expected and was a beautiful location. I camped in late November so water was shut off but electric worked well. Bathrooms were pretty gross and the facilities in general just felt fairly decrepit. All that said, I'm a sucker for waterfront camping and would definitely check it out again with a full fresh tank.

Beautiful park and campgrounds

Even in November this is a great place to camp. In the Choctaw loop easy back in or pull thru sites. Very short walk to the lakeshore. Golf course in the park. Pet friendly. Close to tulsa too. There are shops just outside the park if you need propane or charcoal etc. Worth the trip!

Breathtaking scenery. Clean sites.

Great place to fish and do all kinds of water sports

Pretty place

Awesome scenery, always clean

Relaxing Place to Camp and Get Away

We camped here in the fall and were pleasantly surprised with all the pecans we gathered. It's secluded and quiet with views of the Grand River and Neosho River. Wheelchair Friendly. Roads were paved. If you gold a golf course is just down the street. We walked up to the golf course and stopped for a snack on the way to check out the more primitive campsite across the bridge.

There are 50 amp full hook up pullthroughs. We woke up to deer out our window. No playground but great nature walks around the area.

Nice getaway

The only reason I gave this a 3 star is because there is really no amenities BUT we love it because is is right by a creek, quiet except for the water fall of the dam which I happen to like. There is a playground. People come to fish (catfish, crappy, large and smallmouth bass, sunfish, spotted bass, wallet, & white bass)and float in the river in the summer. It is shallow enough for kids to splash around in and have fun. For fall camping it’s a nice place to get away and relax. Park is for day use only 11/4/20-4/1/21

If you’re in to baseball there’s a statue of Mickie Mantel across from campground. Spavinaw is where Mickie Mantel was born.

Like BBQ head up the road a little to the town of Spavinaw and have the best most tender BBQ around. We drive up there just for the BBQ.

A Tradition We Look Forward to All Year

We stay at spavinaw every June.   I've been for 13 years and my husband has gone for 36.  It's beautiful.   A wonderful place for all ages.   There is swimming and fishing and beautiful scenery.   It fills up on the weekends over summer but still doesn't feel too crowded.   The "waterfall" is probably a favorite for the kids as long as the water is running.   You can't beat tradition.   We have a family reunion under the pavilion.   There's a corner store up the road.   The bathrooms are nice,  but there aren't any stalls.   Just one toilet and one shower.   There are electric and primitive sites. It's a nice flowing creek with fairly clear water and a "beach".  The rocks are so pretty here.   Especially by the water fall.

Decent

I didn't come here out of choice, but out of necessity to stay with my friends as we were going to float. Our campsite was tucked in behind the stage and very near the restrooms.

The restrooms were nice, but could have been laid out way better and more efficient. One toilet in the men's and as a tall guy…when the door touches you when you sit……well that isn't great. The showers were large and worked well.

There is a disc golf course on site, which I can only assume can be played when the campsite attendance is low.

I did see a few RVs, I am not sure on hookups, but they were right next to the bathroom.

I believe they do charge by car, so I paid for 1 person what a family of 4 pays. Not sure how I feel, but it is what it is.