Garysburg , NORTH CAROLINA

LIMITED TIME OFFER Try Pro Free for 3 Months

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Garysburg Camping Reviews
Happy to have found this place

This is the perfect place to jump off 95 and spend a night. Easy in, flat sites and clean well lit bathhouse. And! We were able to take a site at 1am.

Great place to stop

Such a lovely and supportive community. Feels like a neighborhood (lots of long-termers) Junie is so nice! We took a risk on this place in the middle of the night trying to outrun a winter storm and we’re relieved to see a “vacancy” sign (why don’t all campground have these?!) and hooked ourselves up and settled up in the morning. A little further from the highway than we wanted but this makes for a quiet and peaceful place to stop between Charlotte and Richmond.

Under appreciated

Has a lot of potential but the management and employees don’t take pride in it and let the place go downhill.

Ideal

Conveniently right off of I-95. Off enough so there isn’t any highway noise. Beautiful facilities. Including concrete slabs to park on. Don’t expect any shade, there are no trees. With exception of around the parameter. I would defiantly stop here again for an overnight.

Some partying going on at times

A few bad tenants should t take away from the place.

One of the best!

North Bend is beautiful. Sites right on the water!The lot was level and I didn’t feel like I was on top of my neighbors. The facilities are well maintained and they have handicap bathroom and shower stalls. I will be going back to this campground and lake! Saw eagles, ospreys, and herons daily.

Great Time, and Great Service

This was my first trip in my new travel trailer. What a great experience. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Sites were well organized and easy to access. The pull through spot really helped on my first adventure. Hook ups were clean, and easily accessible. I have no complaints or gripes with this locations. Highly recommend.

Older campground

Older campground. Lots of permanent sites (mainly on one side of campground). Wooded. Pool, rec room. Staff is nice.

Agree with others

Ok for an overnight, not really a destination place. LOTS of long term campers, lots of construction workers staying here to work on jobs in area.

Nice, quiet overnight stop

We are full time and were passing through and saw this on map. Friendly staff. Level sites with good size sites. Didn't venture out as temps dropped fast this day. Good stop for overnight. Also seems to have many who want to stay 4-5 months in this area. Has laundry, pool( closed for winter ). Will stop back someday.