The best YURTS camping near
Browns Mills , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Browns Mills Camping Reviews
Rustic

Nice state park

Clean bathrooms and nice grounds

Nice place

Nice state park with trails nearby.

Just a awesome place

We loved this campground. Friendly staff. Plenty for the kids to do. The river is right there to go tubing or kayaking. Playground is cool. They allow golfcarts which is a plus in my book.

Memories

Been going here for the past few years and had some of the best times ever

Friendly management but ...

Stayed for a long weekend with the family. Management at the front office/store were very nice and welcoming. Camp sites were very tight together. The seasonal sites were a little routy but didn't keep us up too late. Kids loved the fishing pond and exploring fantasy island. Found out too late that the train only ran on the weekends, kids were pretty bummed.

Will not be returning

Positive notes: Bathrooms are really nice and has a dish cleaning station.

Was ok

Check in was easy but the roads are narrow and we had a hard time getting on to site 145. We had seasonals in front and behind us who weren’t very friendly and one woman looked annoyed we were there. Our neighboring transient campers were very nice. The campground is PACKED! Very busy with kids and golf carts-even kids driving golf carts. We didn’t take advantage of any of the activities and I heard a band playing Sat night, although it was hard to hear over the music each seasonal group seemed to be playing. If your a young party goer, than this could be a fun place. Just wasn’t our thing. We did have a great time tubing on the river. Have someone drop you off at Hawkins Bridge and float down to the campground. A little over 2 hour ride.

Great place for hiking

Nice and flat! Watch for ticks!!!

Nice spot for drive-in