Sparta , MISSOURI

Most Recent Sparta Camping Reviews
Great for a night!

Great spot to stop for a night while traveling. Basically just a parking lot behind Lambert's Cafe, but with full hookups for $30. Self serve station for registering makes it easy. Relatively quiet considering it's location. We were able to refill our water, empty our tanks, have a great meal at Lambert's and get a good night's sleep before heading out again. I wouldn't want to make a vacation location out of it but it's great for a place to rest while traveling.

Crowded Holiday Weekend

Place was fine and well kept. Convenient store and pool and playground were nice. Went on a holiday weekend so I expected it to be crowded. Didnt expect such small tent sites so close together. If it isn't crowded not a big deal.

Beautiful pines and atv trails

A bathroom placed near each loop. No water or playgrounds for kids. Nice and quiet offseason.

Gem in Missouri

Lovely spot in Missouri. Passing through to Tennessee and found this gem of a spot with 2 vault toilets, trash and it’s free! Arrived at sunset in a Wednesday and only 2 other campers. There’s about 6 spots to pull in with a camper/ RV then at least 6 tent spots. Most spots have a fire ring and picnic table. 2-3 bars of LTE with AT&T. Little bit of road noise but no issues sleeping in my van. Everyone we came across was kind. No electric or water so come prepared. Closest town for supplies is around 25 minutes. Would definitely stay here again!

Great RV park right on the river

Great atmosphere and sooo close to the Branson landing for dinner/shopping but also right on the river for a great day on the boat. Just a bit down river from Lily’s Landing (bait shop and a fun stop in for the kids to grab a snack). Walking distance to a park with play ground and two separate dog park areas (one fenced one open). Definitely an “RV PARK” nothing secluded about it if that’s what you’re looking for… very close to neighboring site and even in off season it was packed full the weekend we went. The sites along the river side had great big fire pits too.

Awesome Park

This is a hidden gem in Branson Missouri, extremely close to the main strip and Table Rock Lake. Beautiful little park, but little! Some spots are pretty tight, and there isn't a ton of extra space around your site, but the charm of this park makes up for a lot of that!

We stayed over the Labor day weekend and really enjoyed ourselves, the camp hosts/owners are great, extremely helpful! I would certainly stay again next time we are in the area.

Great Location!

This is a great little gem! Definitely not rugged outdoor camping. It is in town but so convenient to an amazing place to shop, Branson Landing. We pushed our son in his wheelchair and walked around the area. The trolly is also available if you don’t want walk.

There is no playground for kids but a play area in Branson Landing and a candy shop. We plan to go back when heading to Branson.

Definitely wheelchair friendly and frilly is wheelchair accessible.

Amazing view

This park is a gem. It has amazing views of the lake from everywhere you look. The bathrooms and shower house are nice and clean.

Great location but not for tents

This is one of the largest KOAs I've stayed at and the kampground itself is very nice. The staff were great ands check in was super quick. Also, there's a rugged little trail that goes behind the kampground. It was a great little walk for the dog and I to stretch our legs after our long drive.

The tent sites are all located at the back of the kampground around a circular pavillion. Each tent site has its own water facet, electricity, and fair internet which are somewhat redeeming for the negatives below. It's nice to have a covered picnic table and the lattice provides some privacy from the picnic tables of the other campers. Other than the traffic is very quiet in by 7:30 or so. Everyone seems respectful of each other.

The tent sites are disappointing to me. They're small, close together, and nearer to the highway than makes for a good night's sleep in a tent. That makes them kind of pricey for what you get.

I'm tent camping because I want to be distanced from other people. I put mine up as far to the side as I can go, but I'm  still literally only 10 feet from the next tent. Other users mentioned grass on the sites. I haven't seen any grass around and site 5 has only stones on the tent pad. This site also has probably the worst view. It faces out toward one of the kampground roads and is in full view of the street light. The back sites seem darker.

I'd highly recommend this KOA if you're visiting Branson in a trailer or RV. The kabins also look really cute (and there are lots of them!). If I visited here again in a tent, I'd pick one of the two sites that face the woods.