The best GROUP camping near
Lucedale , MISSISSIPPI

Most Recent Lucedale Camping Reviews
Family

Went the weekend they opened in 2020 after a brief COVID shutdown. Full of families having a great time getting away. Really nice campground. We will return.

Quiet Getaway

Love this park. We stayed with a tt. HUGE sites, very secluded. If I look really hard through the woods I can see a neighbor. Very clean, well kept. We were here for Mardi Gras so not as much hiking as we would normally do. We will be back for the trails.

Worth the money

My boyfriend and I car camp and try to stay in primitive areas for the lesser (or no) fees. This site was $15 for primitive camping but included a water spigot as well as port-o-potties. There were also fire rings at each camping site.

We stayed here during Halloween and it was pretty crowded. We prefer more secluded camping sites, and this campground provides plenty of space despite being so packed. There were several RV campgrounds that had decorations and trick-or-treating.

We didn’t have any problems with rowdy kids or quiet time. Everybody was mostly respectful. We did encounter coyote, deer, and lots of talkative geese, so be prepared for some wildlife interaction.

Fun place

Nice campground with pool. Just across the road from the beach. It’s a bit of a hike so a bike is nice to have here. Good central location. The staff was very nice.

Beach campground

Great campground on the beach. The beach is across a 4 lane but its still really close and a nice view. The only problem is that the pull through a narrow but very doable.

My Go To

I absolutely adore Blakely, The whole park is very well maintained and all facilities are clean, staff is friendly and helpful. Trails are well marked and unless there has been a storm are very well maintained. So many activities can be had depending on when you go. They  have fun Blue grass bands at night around a large bonfire and food truck.

The delta boat tours are fantastic. The walk way on the bay is great. The campgrounds primitive are well kept and have individual fire rings and pick nick tables.

Love love love this spot, could not recommend enough.

Beautiful Quiet Camping

This is a very well maintained park and campground

Very Pleased!!

We stayed here for Labor Day weekend. The staff was very nice and helpful at check in. My son loves the pool and I was impressed how clean the showers and bathrooms were. Nice quiet campground right across from the beach and close to plenty of restaurants and attractions.

Nice place!

Rustic atmosphere, they have a pool! Great location across the street from the shoreline. Nicer clientele, and kept very tidy. Lots of shade trees, beautiful spot.

Near the ocean

Are you looking for a camping place walking too the ocean? It’s right here. This place is right across the street, through a business, and right on the sand. Very nice staff also