Lucedale , MISSISSIPPI

Most Recent Lucedale Camping Reviews
Fun place

Nice campground with pool. Just across the road from the beach. It’s a bit of a hike so a bike is nice to have here. Good central location. The staff was very nice.

Awesome spot

Very clean and quiet. Rangers were present at all times but not bugging anyone. I will be back here. There wasn’t a lot of fish biting. Still a great relaxing place.

Very welcoming place.

very welcoming place. If you need 5o go to camp Shelley for any reason this is a great RV park to stop at.

Decent place

When considering this place, you have to remember the location. It isn’t the most convenient location to begin with.. my wife and I played disc golf there. It was also a decent course. Probably wouldn’t be my first place to itch to return to.

Beach campground

Great campground on the beach. The beach is across a 4 lane but its still really close and a nice view. The only problem is that the pull through a narrow but very doable.

My Go To

I absolutely adore Blakely, The whole park is very well maintained and all facilities are clean, staff is friendly and helpful. Trails are well marked and unless there has been a storm are very well maintained. So many activities can be had depending on when you go. They  have fun Blue grass bands at night around a large bonfire and food truck.

The delta boat tours are fantastic. The walk way on the bay is great. The campgrounds primitive are well kept and have individual fire rings and pick nick tables.

Love love love this spot, could not recommend enough.

Picture Perfect!

Great Place to stay, centrally located to everything the secret coast (Biloxi, MS) has to offer.

I recommend this place to anybody

People are very friendly there the bathrooms are nice and clean the showers everything is maintained and And I love the way you drive up hook up to your RV power is there everything is real nice

Beautiful Quiet Camping

This is a very well maintained park and campground

Quiet, Clean and Spacious

We ventured to this campground not knowing what to expect. It did not disappoint! The sites were spaced further apart than many of the other campgrounds we've been. It was quite and peaceful. There were only a few other folks camping at the same time as us but we spoke to a Park Ranger who mentioned it does fill up sometimes on peak weekends. We camp in a pop-up so we rely on the bath houses - these were clean and the showers were hot! Each site had a picnic table and fire ring which also seconds as a grill. I didn't scout out every site but ours was in excellent condition.  They don't "over-manicure" the space between the lake and campsites so it feels more natural and tucked into nature than other places we've been (which we prefer). Better for the environment.  Each RV site had a decent sized parking pad, water hook up, electric hook up; no greywater drain so make sure you take a basin. The sewer dump/trash are located just as you exit the campground like most places. There's also a primitive section where you park in a lot and walk to your site (those were $7/night). We were there during the 2020 Covid debacle so payment was made to the honor box. I assume it's always like that but that may not be true when there isn't a pandemic.  There are two different swimming areas and a boat dock just across the lake from the camp. Highly recommend!