Fires Unknown
About Dunes' Edge Campground
Dunes' Edge Campground is located in Massachusetts
6 Reviews of Dunes' Edge Campground
Perfect for Provincetown

We spent one night here in our RV and rode bikes into Provincetown. This campground is pretty tight if you have a big rig, but our 24ft was just fine. It’s a big hill with a tight squeeze to enter the campground, but overall our stay was enjoyable. If you’re looking to camp at the end of the cape, this is your spot. Make reservations well in advance!

one night stay

very friendly staff. good location. camping spots are too close from one another.

Really close sites

I hate to give this such a low rating, because the Campground wasn’t too bad, but all of the sites were really close together.

My other biggest thing was that you couldn’t have any fires.

It was unlike anywhere else I had ever been though. Right at the end of Cape Cod. We found a trek through the sand dunes that eventually led to this beautiful beach that wasn’t full of people (due to the hot trek through the sand dunes.)

The park people were nice, there were bathrooms, and they had a charging station in the main office - that also had hot coffee in the morning.

Camping near the dunes

Small sites with limited parking. Friendly people and staff. Clean facilities but outdated bathrooms/showers. No fires alowed.

Really Good Spot but Pricey

This campsite definitely gets props for its location. You can get a site literally against the dunes. Its also within driving distance of Provincetown. But, I think its a little pricey for what it is. The sites are pretty small and close together but the showers are decent. Just be prepared to get there bright and early as there are only 3 shower stalls.

Fair price, but not a great campground

Pros: For the area, I found the price to be very fair. The tent sites are also designed nicely, and this campground does have showers.

Cons: The name is somewhat misleading; Dunes' Edge is right on route 6, so I heard highway traffic ALL night - it was not a relaxing camping experience at all. This campground also has one of the weirdest bathhouse designs I've ever encountered. There are separate shower/sink houses for men and women, but the toilets stalls are unisex and located on the OUTSIDE of the building, and the walls of them are not solid! I feel bad for anyone who has a campsite near the toilets, because you can literally hear every gory detail of whatever is going on in them since they're not located inside a building. Plus, you have to leave the toilet stalls and open the shower house door to go wash your hands, which is way more unsanitary than it needs to be.

I wouldn't choose to stay here again.