About Adventure Bound Camping Resorts Cape Cod
Private
Adventure Bound Camping Resorts Cape Cod is located in Massachusetts
9 Reviews of Adventure Bound Camping Resorts Cape Cod
Serene campground

Girls camping weekend was perfect at this gorgeous site. Walk to the beach. Trash pick up. Clean bathrooms and showers, don’t forget to bring quarters for the shower.

Highly recommended

Beach camping

Great location, more enjoyable in the off season in my opinion

Family friendly campground

Many pine trees throughout campground provide excellent shade and pine needles on the ground. Very crowed (holiday week), but it’s been fun with all the families. Very friendly guests and staff. Homemade ice cream truck comes through each evening. Only two negatives: most expensive ($90 per night) and the walk to the beach is almost 2 miles (not 1 like staff and website stated).

Adventure Bound Camping Resorts Cape Cod

Great location close to the Cape Cod National Seashore.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

My happy place for my family and our beloved dog!

Affordable access to world class fishing

Our family had been camping here annually for over 20 years! Affordable, no frills access to Provincetown, and premier fishing on one of the country’s most beautiful beaches: the Cape Cod National seashore. My happy place!!!

Our favorite campground in the world, and we camp a lot!

Beautiful site, close proximity to the beach. Easy to book.

Good location

I keep coming back to this campground, because it is one of the more convenient ones for visiting ptown. The price is fair, the sites are pleasant, and the toilet/shower houses are decent. There's also the added bonus that the shuttle that goes to the beaches and the center of ptown comes right to the base of this campground, which makes visiting the area even better. All sites are shaded and come w/ a picnic table, but you have to pay extra to rent a fire pit which is atypical for most campgrounds and kind of a pain.

Unfortunately, you will still hear a lot of route 6 traffic at most sites in the campground, so it isn't the most relaxing 'in-the-woods-experience.' But, most visits I've found enjoyable and I've stayed here several times throughout my life. My most recent visit, however, may be my last. Two campsites away from us there was a group of young men that partied the entire weekend - heavy drinking, loud music, loud talking and swearing (including absolutely vulgar and horrific language) - the works. My friends and I put up with it for a day but then made a complaint to the front office, and we were told to just try and deal with it for the remainder of the weekend. These guys were breaking every single campground rule and ruined our entire weekend and that of every other camper in the vicinity, and the manager didn't wan to do anything about it. If they really want to maintain a decent camping experience for all and keep it as 'family friendly' as they claim, they should probably be patrolling/enforcing their rules more strongly.

Sweet spot, northern cape cod

Scored this spot, when it was forecasted to pour during a guys camping/surfing trip to the cape. You can rent out an RV at at site for half off during the off season!