The best RV SITES camping near
Southglenn Farms , MARYLAND

Most Recent Southglenn Farms Camping Reviews
Buen lugar para acampar una noche.

Es un lugar muy organizado y limpio, tiene todos los servicios en orden. Personalmente prefiero lugares mas silvestres, pero es un buen lugar para 1 noche.

Very Friendly place

The staff was very friendly and so we're the people who were staying here as well. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Looking forward to coming back in the summer. Thank you Brenda our check in lady, you made us feel welcome 😊

Perfect for a stop over

When we usually make the trek rom NY to Florida or the other way around, this is one of the stops we stay at for a couple reasons. one it's the round about way we go to avoid Washington and the other major cities on 95 in that area and two, it's a PA stop so it is $21 a night. Cheap for the surround areas prices.

The campground is located in the rear of a Trailer park. Both are well kept. Both are mostly filled with full timers, but there is a section that is used for passer byes. No real amenities that we have used as we rarely stay more then a day.

If your in the area, its a good overnight stop. For the most part quiet at night as towards the later evening the highway about a 1/2 mile away quiets down.

First time excellence

As a first timer, I wanted to show my girlfriend a good time for her birthday weekend. This park had everything you could want while maintaining a good distance from civilization, which was a smooth transition for me. The staff and campers were great and we even got to see the cub scouts doing a relay course. The trails were nice and clean and despite the weather, the overall grounds were beautiful. Definitely bringing the kids back to his one.

A great escape from the DC area.

We camped here in early April 2021. The first weekend open of the season. This is a smaller campground, only 34 sites, but it had all you needed. Only an hour from the DC area. Sites were generous, and equipped with a good fire pit, and space for parking two cars at our site (12). The parking/tent site was gravel. Picnic table was large and there were two places to hang a lantern. 12/13 were electric sites and water access for the area was right in front of 13. Our friends had a rather large trailer (30 ft) and it "just fit" on site 13. There was a walking path to the bathhouse between 13 and 14. Sites 8-11 were on a nice open field, with some smaller trees. There are lots of trails in the area, though we didn't explore too many on this trip. Bathhouse was simple, but effective with steamy, hot water! People were good about keeping their space in this COVID era (signs for masks for the bathroom, but I never was in there with anyone other than my own family). It was so very cold the first night we were there (25!). We took advantage of our electric site and used a small space heater to take the edge off of that night! Park attendants were the most attentive I have ever seen, making their rounds every 30 min or so. You can hear (when its quiet) the low hum of noise from a nearby road, but I didn't find it troubling. Overall this is a great, easy to sneak away to spot for those of us close to DC.

I go back every year

This campground is always a great place to stay. I've been coming almost annually for years and I always recommend it to anyone local. They offer reasonable prices for cabins and campground spots, and the local town of Dillsburg is perfect for getting late supplies or going to a drive in movie!

Hosack campgrounds

Small camp with sires from tent to full hookup

First Trip in Travel Trailer

Very nice staff and accommodations. Centrally located with kid friendly activities. Would definitely go back!

So good I did it twice

Being just barely off the beaten path, I wasn’t expecting all too much from the one night stay over planned heading from New Jersey to Shenandoah in Virginia. I was surprised at the quiet, understated beauty of the forestry around the perfectly level campsite. With on-site electric hookup, and amenities including dump, water fill, garbage and recycling easily accessed on the way in/out, all creature comforts were there for enjoying. Took a fairly easy hike down to the river and even went for a swim. Loved it so much, I stopped on the way back home again!

• Stayed Fall 2020
Nice campground walking distance from Dutch Wonderland!

Nice campground with a creek that runs along the backside of the campground! Even though the amusement park wasn’t open yet, kids still had a good time! The grounds are clean and there’s also a small playground and basketball court!