The best BOAT IN camping near

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Pine Grove Camping Reviews
Great

Campsites are spread out nicely so you have privacy. Pool is nice and within walking distance from all sites. Park is equal distance from Chincoteague and Assateague without the sandy sites

love!

Love staying here. beautiful sunsets you can see right from your tent and walking on the beach at night is amazing. Clean facilities. Horses can get in your stuff so make sure to put it away in your car

Best in seashore camping

Make no mistake, this is beach camping, but it is the best. Despite constant 20mph winds for the first two days which prevented us from pitching our tent (we slept in our SUV just fine) we had a blast. It was a bonus when we got the tent up, but the hiking, relaxing on the beach, campfire and watching the wild ponies is unbeatable.

State Park Plus Beach

Basic state park, does have some extras like a beach, fishing pier and crabbing piers. Lots of people on the weekend but the weeks are nice. Piers attached to campground are nice but can also get crowded.

Lovely place, watch out for cactus!

This was a favorite place while living on the east coast.  The campground is nicely laid out for a state campground.  Plenty of bike trails, places to explore, places to swim both in the bay and ocean.  I love the Atlantic in the summer…way more swimable than our Pacific Ocean.  I would gladly go back if I'm in the area.

Relaxed Party Beach

This is a fun mainly RV and Cabin campground. It has a bar on the beach and lots of fun amenities. The camp store/ restaurant has nice options and fun merchandise. The campground is load of fun to walk around, drive a golf cart around, or just people watch. I have stayed in both an RV and  cabin. The RV spots are easy to pull into, in great locations, and decently spaced out. The cabins are very well laid out, has a lot of room, and are super "beach bummy." The cabins are fairly pricey, but worth the cost! I have only stayed here on the "off seasons" but have been impressed. The place does have a bit of a trash problem, but that is due to the people staying here. It is not a wonderful place for the kids as it does remain quite loud at night and it is a partying place, but I have always camped with my family with younger children and faced no problems. The beach bar is VERY strict about being 21 or older and can get extremely rude about it, but it is understandable. Overall a great place to stay!

Fun for the kids!

This vacation beach RV park is super fun for the kids. They have old time plays, skits, and activities. The ability to rent golf carts is a super cool bonus especially to get the surroundings. I stayed in a large cabin with another family. The cabin was very nice western themed. There is a camp store that is slightly pricey, but expected, a saloon, an ice cream shoppe, an AWESOME waterpark, and the theme park. The waterpark is simple and not grandiose but so. much. fun. This is such a fun stop!

Nature nature nature

The woods are full of nature and diverse. species. We counted over 17 different species of fungi in a 25 foot stretch! I loved staying in the beautiful cabins and enjoying the nature strolls. Would most definitely return.

Cozy Cabin

I stayed in a group of 5 people to camp and hike in Pocomoke River State Park. I am a local of the eastern shore and wanted a little getaway that was not too far from home. The twin bunk beds were extremely comfortable and felt rather large with two of us sleeping in them. The cabin stayed warm and exceeded expectations. The hikes were a nice little nature stroll with well maintained trails and was very clean! We would for sure stay here again, especially when we start to have families of our own.

Peaceful spot

We only stayed on Assateague for 1 night on our way down the east coast. We camped on the bayside which had a really pretty view of the marsh and large camp sites. No electric hookup or water which is expected for winter camping, we managed without for the night. We took a ride over to the ocean camp sites and found some horses! Worth a stop just for the simplicity of it all!