Water Unknown
About Pocomoke River State Park
Pocomoke River State Park is located in Maryland
3 Reviews of Pocomoke River State Park
great for groups!

My group camped here for two nights as part of our trip to Aasateague. The group campsite was huge, complete with plenty of picnic tables, hammock hangs, a fire pit with benches around it, and a charcoal grill with a prep station/garbage hang next to it. deluxe!

Absolutely in love with this place!

I can't say enough good things about this state park. Sites are the perfect size for our tent and canopy, and are secluded enough that you aren't on top of your neighbors. Bath houses are clean and updated, and I like that they have a sink outside to wash dishes. We've rented a canoe to explore the river, which was beautiful, but mostly we camp here and drive about 45 minutes to Ocean City. We came here on a whim three years ago and have made it a tradition to come back each year. I cannot recommend this place enough!

Amazing Grounds!

Wow, stayed on this place en route up the East Coast and I was amazed! The bathrooms and cabins must have been new, or at least just renovated. The bathroom was almost like showering at a spa! Stainless steel, wood paneling, very clean. The cabins included ac/heater, ceiling fan, nice bed padding, and plastic chairs/table. The site also included a picnic table and fire pit. Pet friendly as we stayed with our golden retriever with a great view of the river. This campsite is a must stay, especially for glampers and probably a good choice for those who love ac/heating!