The best BOAT IN camping near
Little Mount , KENTUCKY

Most Recent Little Mount Camping Reviews
A bit of heaven

We have stayed here two times and I have been very pleased with our stay. Yes it is small but very good managerment and ver clean facilities. Great playground and pool. Very close to lake and close to town for supplies. We will go back again in 2021.

This was a very nice, clean, family friendly campground!

We loved the campground!  The facilities were very nice and clean.  The park was clean and very spacious.  We had lots of room in our space and we were not on top of our neighbors!!  Our dogs loved the park.  We will be back to stay again.

All around amazing!

If you love water and nature this is the place for you! Beautiful river front campground that is peaceful. There is a boat ramp (perfect for my kayak), docks to go fishing off of, lots of nature and trails. I just brought my RV here for an extended stay and the staff made every effort to make sure my stay would be enjoyable! They even came out and helped me hook everything up (I’m a newbie to RV camping). They have new owners and the staff is very welcoming and treat you like family and friends. I highly recommend this place and so thankful I found this little gem!

This will be VERY different experience for you and your family! Promise!

I have GREAT news for you! You will find a much different experience with the new Management! AND new hiking and biking trails being put in this month! We are excited to be part of this beautiful property. Come have some fun with us! CumminsFerry.com

Good news! Under New Management! Come. let's have some fun!

Good news! Under New Management- come have some fun with us and sit by the waterfall and river! CumminsFerry.com

Very Nice Campsite

We only stayed one night but would definitely return. We got a pretty leveled site right on the river. Very helpful and friendly staff.

Lots of trees and water, very calming

Park is nice with lots of trees and water. Small rental cabins surround the park. Owners are very nice and very helpful with tips and suggestions for the RV, and local eateries. We stayed one night on our way south from Indy. We wanted to visit The Ark and The Creation Museum, but cannot do both in one day. I deducted a star from overall and value rating only due to no direct sewer connection. Although they do have a dump station, I prefer to have a direct hook-up. Sites are pretty level, although we did have to unhook to keep truck from sticking out into road. SInce the park wasn't full, the owners let us park our truck in site next to us. We stayed in our 38' travel trailer with our Ford F250 truck.

Nice things come in small packages !

My wife and I have been camping for years. We decided to come to Kentucky to visit the Ark and the Creation Museum. I found this little campground by joining The Dyrt. Three springs, was the best choice this summer. Very friendly staff and delivered my firewood next to the fire pit. Loaned me an electric cord extension and it was a delight to stay there.

Over-nite in-route to another destination, okay for one night.

We stayed here one night on our way to Indiana and it was okay, just for that. I wouldn't stay longer, at least in the part of the park we were put in. If we stay again, we will pay the extra for a premium site. We were packed in so closely that it wasn't comfortable to sit outside the rig. Vehicles had to be parked along the road as the sites weren't long enough for the truck and trailer. This made it difficult to drive at times. We had to ask our neighbors to move their trucks when it was time for us to leave and it was still a tight situation. The road driving into the park is very narrow. I would hate to meet another truck or RV on it. One of us would have to back up for sure.

On the positive side, the park is pretty big, the staff is very nice, it's clean and seems to be well taken care of. The showers and laundry are open but we didn't use them so cannot say anything other then that they're open, which is a plus. They have a large children's play area and a bouncy/trampoline area that the kids seem to enjoy. The park seems like a family kind of park with lots for kids to do. As an empty nester, I'm looking more for a peaceful campsite where I can relax by the fire in the evening. This wasn't it for me. At least in the sites/area east of the office.

Charlestown State Park

Went here for a day hike and it was an absolute treat.