Adairsville, GEORGIA

Camping Georgia Adairsville

Most Recent Adairsville Camping Reviews
DeSoto primitive tent spot

Upon pulling into the office area to get my tent spot.The nice woman at the counter was very nice and informative and good with explaining exactly how to get where I needed to go what I can do and any questions I had.She explained that the primitive Campground do have a bathroom/outhouse but you had to use a special code to get into the other part of the campground if you wanted to use the showers which were available to me. There is really so many things to do at this campground! they have a pool. you can swim in the river a gorgeous waterfalls rent kayaks and also a zip line adventure. Need I forget the multiple miles of hiking and mountain bike trails. Our camping spot was pretty quiet for the most part later on things started getting a little more lively but ended at a nice time to get some decent sleep throughout the night. I brought my dogs and everybody around us and that I met were more than happy to have them there I didn’t feel as if they were a nuisance by no means. I’m sure I left some stuff out you should do some research on your own definitely will be going back. PS the video may not be the best my first one I am going to work on it

Clovis Point - Arrowhead Park Lake Tobesofkee

Very nice, quiet and clean. See RV Camping Journal for details. We met Youtuber “I Love RV Life” here.

Couldn’t contact

I gave 3 stars because we drove through the campground and it was decent. Seemed clean, and the sites weren’t too close together. However- not sure how they have so many people staying there when they were almost impossible for us to contact! We ended up staying somewhere else after a week of calling and not getting through.

Doll Mountain Campground and Recreation Area

Beautiful campground. Very clean and spacious. This campground is called Doll Mountain Campground. It is a COE campground. It appears that this campground has been duplicated in The Dyrt because of the name originator used.

Glad we stopped!

We stopped here for the night on our way to Dahlonega and were so happy we did! We had a secluded, beautiful primitive site with rocky lake access that we managed to get our kayak onto the water on. Clean spots, friendly staff at the front, and we met some fun people! We definitely plan on returning for a weekend trip.

Family Fun!!

Beautiful campground and everyone was so sweet and helpful. 🏕💗

Beautiful area

I read a lot before my trip, so I knew to except the 25% grade incline going up to the campground. I wasn’t however expecting the challenging parking in the campsite. Beautiful area, my teens loved it. They found all kinds of insects they had never seen even a Luna moth.

Beautiful and peaceful

We only stayed here 1 night in site 8, but we LOVED IT and will be back. The site was peaceful and “away from it all”. The bathrooms were not in the best shape but did the job.

Perfectly enjoyable and quiet.

We stayed here in Feb 2020 with family in another rv. We had 2 spacious sites next to each other. Electric and water hookups. Both sites were level. Park staff and camp host helpful and friendly. Hiking was enjoyable and easily accessible from rv camping area. Bath houses were clean and water was hot. Will return in the future .

Great shaded spacious sites

We stayed on site 39. It was really large, gravel, flat spot with lots of shade trees. Looked into the woods. Plenty of space for our two golden retrievers. I liked that the fire ring was a little away from our camper, so not to worry about the awning with a big fire. Most sites were setup that way. Any of the sites in the West Rim area are really nice. They have nice bathroom facilities that are clean and also laundry facilities. The campground itself was very clean and well kept. They do have playgrounds, very small fishing pond, disc golf. Camp hosts were very friendly and helpful. Connecting trails from campground to the major trails. Due to COVID-19 I saw more trash in some areas than usual. People if you come to the park, be a good steward and take care of it. Great place for families to enjoy the outdoors. One of Georgia’s great State Parks!