Camping in Pine

THE BEST Boat-In CAMPING NEARPine, Arizona

Recent Boat-In Reviews Near Pine

74 Reviews of 15 Pine Campgrounds

Rivers

Went there 3 times w my kids. Many rivers and places to be explores! Hosts r kind. Bats come at night an it's beautiful. Bathroom and water

dusty

Dusty and rude hosts keep complaining abt small things daily. We ll not be returning!

lake camp

Hosts are nice. Amazing place to be! We saw few times elk and deer. Parking can be full jn Summer. Lake is near by. Road is rocky and raw. I has to replace one tires. Beautiful I ll be back!

conor C.
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2021

Great camping

Clean good camping in February 2021. Lots of razrs on the trail. Took seven springs cave creek to bloody basin road into the site. Then bloody basin back to I17 on the way home. Both scenic good drives. BUMPY. kidney rockers on the way down to the water. Air down.

• Play button icon
SiteRiver spot
Month of VisitMarch
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 6, 2021

Perfect spot

Loved this spot! Tons of room for all kinds of rigs. And the further you go down the roads, the more secluded the spots get. I was dumb at set up at one of the first spots I saw. Then while walking the dogs I found about 15 more that were more removed from the road and a few even had shade trees.…

Month of VisitDecember
MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 17, 2021

Worth the trip

I got lucky and arrived on a Saturday morning to find site two open. it has great hiking good cell phone reception I was able to stream a football game. the trailhead has restrooms.

Month of VisitNovember
David M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 8, 2021

Fabulous views

Spent a couple days on the rim side. Cabled my dog to stop her from following squirrels into the abyss. Trailer was about 40 feet from the edge with unparalleled views. I'd stay away from the rim edge on windy days. No worries during our stay.

• sunset from the site
Month of VisitNovember
Rachel N.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2021

Close to wood canyon lake

There were many numbered we’ll maintained site however having AT&T I had no service and as a solo camper I didn’t want to chance if something happened so I left. Went mid week and there were plenty of site would go back again if I had a group to keep my company

• this lake is probably 20 mins from the site
    Play button icon
Month of VisitOctober
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2021

Barren empty landscape perfect for camping

As I usually do in places like this I will advise you should have an suv or truck and 4wd before even bothering with this area.

It’s remote as can be and there isn’t a single thing out here including cell service

As far as the camp site well it’s about a 40mi trek through the empty desert to…

Reviewed Jun. 28, 2021

Incredible camping with some work

One of the best sites in all of Az. This is specific to dispersed camping around the lake as that is what we took part in. Lots of available areas where you can find seclusion and quiet surrounded by a beautiful area. We spent two nights off the lake that took some hunting to find but well worth…

Reviewed Jun. 25, 2021

Dispersed and barren

First and foremost keep your eyes on temperature and property in this area and make sure you’re setting up in used areas and not just driving all over the landscape

I camped here in June and thankfully I was prepared because it was a cooker and there isn’t a lot of shade or cover so you need to…

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

The views and big sites!!

I've car camped a few other places since my first time camping here last year. Nothing compares. Sites on the cliff side are hard to get but I came up here on June 1 and many sites were open. I guess everyone who came up for Memorial Day weekend had already left. I was lucky enough to get site 35.…

Melissa C.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Great views

This campground is free to stay in max of 14days, it’s so quiet and the views are spectacular, not far from the lake if you have a car but too far to walk.

• our little camp friend
Roman R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Very clean.

Knoll lake campground is very clean and well kept. Designated areas for tents that were raked up. The bathrooms were cleaner than most restaurants.

SiteKnoll lake campground
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Great campground

The camp hosts Chris and Jerry are wonderful. The camp was very clean and well managed. Each camp was like a little zen garden. Manicured very well and organized. The community toilets even smelled good!