The best WALK IN camping near
Graux , WEST VIRGINIA

Most Recent Graux Camping Reviews
It really is almost heaven wv

The breathtaking beauty that this park offers will leave you speechless. Hiking trials that’ll keep you busy all day, well spaced campsites, clean bathhouses, and playgrounds for the kids. Not to mention the sight of a horse or two every now and then as the campground has a section for equestrians and their trailers. September was a great time of year to visit, not too hot/not too cold. There weren’t many empty campsites.

Comfortable and laid back

We stopped here for one night as a stop for our trip home to NY from SC. We checked in around 7 pm and they walked us to our site AND helped us back in! This was our first trip with this camper and it was such a help after a day of driving in the rain. The site (19) was roomy and level. The owners were friendly. The playground was great for our daughters to burn off some energy. We would stay here again, especially for a weekend to see the area. We also had full hookups which was great.

Huge campground

4 separate areas including a waterfront area. Centrally located small pool, food vendor and mini golf. Bring a boat! Full marina as well. Great beach area and boat mooring everywhere. Long trails are fantastic

Wish we had stayed longer

We stopped in one night on our way back to Pennsylvania. We had a lovely stay and the hosts were so hospitable. We purchased firewood and they walked it to our campsite. Our site was plenty large and the concrete pad was perfectly level. It was our last night of the season so we spent a lot of time in the morning cleaning out our gray and black tanks. We are pretty COVID cautious given some health conditions and this campground was very comfortable. I’d love to go back and see more of the areas.

Nice!

Super friendly camp host. He met us and drove us to the camp park because it was so dark. Spacious sites, and he is making amazing improvements to the park. Beautiful river setting.

Small but clean

Clean “little” camp ground. It would be a nice little place to spend the night if you were in the area doing other things. Not a place to spend a long weekend unless you have other plans around the area. Small site and on top of each other. Don’t know if we will be back or not!

Nice quiet camp ground..

We didn't have reservations but the manager told us to text him when we arrived after hours Charge was per person not per site, but reasonable at $15. This seams to be common practice in the area. No electric or water at site but bathhouse with showers. Mostly tent sites in wooded area Our visit was the first full weekend I. November and many other campgrounds were closed for the winter.

Gorgeous View and Next to River

Amazing!!! Waking up with the sound of birds and water it’s just amazing! Beautiful campground ⛺️ Near the falls and has a boat ramp right next to it!

Great, small, clean campground

This was my first stop with my new 5th wheel on my way down to Tennessee. We just stayed for one night. We actually had to change our reservation to the following night. They were great with changing it. No questions asked. The owners were very nice. They walked us to our site and helped us back into our spot. Everything worked well with all of the hookups. It was a quiet and clean campground. Very close to the highway and also close to Walmart and Lowe’s for supplies. I would definitely stop again when passing through.

Not too impressed

Just stayed here for one night with our 5th wheel when traveling home. I wasn’t too impressed. I thought it was expensive. The site was difficult to back into because everything was so narrow. I like to have a little bit of space when camping, but there were tent campers all around us. My surgeguard shut off the power in the evening due to high voltage. It was showing 137 volts at one time. I was not impressed and most likely won’t be back.