Camping in Queenswood

457 Reviews of 66 Queenswood, Virginia Campgrounds

R
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Camper reunion

A few of my friends and I try to camp every autumn, and this private campground was perfect! The owners were very welcoming and do their best to work diligently to upkeep their farm and all their campers needs.

• campsite overview.
  • the end of cypress trial
  • bathroom trail

Month of VisitNovember
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Pretty good

Pull through sites are level. Sites are a little closer than I’m used to but it’s not bad because of the way the sites are on an angle.

Christina  E.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Lots of fun!

Stayed this past weekend at Cherrystone and had a blast! Pools weren’t open yet but there was so much else to do we didn’t mind. Played around on the paddle boats and mini golf (included in site price), swam in the bay, did tie dye and played candy bar bingo! Bathrooms were very clean and…

M
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Small state park with great camping

Absolutely enjoy going to Pocahontas! Great campsites. Pretty separated from each other. Very clean. Good bathrooms. Pool and fishing in the park. Good hiking.

Month of VisitFebruary
M
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

More of a year round campground

Last minute scheduled… they were very friendly. We had never been in the area so didn’t know what to expect.
They were super friendly and showed us to our campsite. They have a store onsite with food, drink and fishing tackle. This campground is about 3/4 year rounders. People who rent a…

T
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Great location near historic sites.

Clean, safe & filled with families. Lots of space assigned to each site. No septic per site but convenient dumping station. Large, spacious park with trails & other activities.

• One of the play areas
  • One of the play areas
SiteB66
Anne F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Quiet campground on the water

We liked camping here. Rustic but with hook ups. Nice big pier for fishing. Not too much in the area. We did some bike rides. Take your groceries bc the grocery stores aren’t great.

Site?
AdventureStang The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Nice and close to the beach

Great little trails to the beach. The RV areas had zero privacy. The tent camping area had a lot more privacy but the bathrooms in that area were not as clean.

SiteRV spot and Tent spot
James T.The Dyrt PRO User

Chickahominy park campground

Sites are level ,outdoor pool ,trails,boat ramps,fishing.you have the Chickahominy river in the James river meeting together. There are nice sites that are on the river. You're near Williamsburg Busch gardens all the outlets.

Site209 was in the open field
Elizabeth D.The Dyrt PRO User

Wow!

This place has everything you could ever need. I had tons of fun! If I could give them more stars, I would. The people like to play late into the night on the weekends. This did not bother me.

Anne F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

It’s ok

I know most people love this park but I’m not a beach sand mosquito loving person. Site was kinda small and not level.

Siteelectric and water
Month of VisitOctober
laurie M.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Love it!

Thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay at this park. Spacious, paved, and level sites. Several buddy campsites too.

Month of VisitApril
AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

MTB trails

One of the best MTB trails I have been.

• FREERIDE
Heather The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Big Campground! Lovely beach

Booked an electric/water hookup site for me and my friend, who has a camper- the site was smallish and close to other sites but still felt secluded. The beach was lovely- bit of a walk to the beach but worth it. Lots of trails if a break from the beach is needed. Bathhouse near to us was okay-…