The best RV SITES camping near
Richville , UTAH

Most Recent Richville Camping Reviews
Great campground

This is a great campground! We did the dry camping and we were in the location all the way to the back. The only two bad things that we noticed it was there was a lot of trash left over at the campground from the previous occupants. And there is no cell service at all unless you’re up near the gate. Other than that a great location the lady at the gate was very very helpful very very nice. Very knowledgeable was able to provide a lot of answers to our questions. We brought a whole bunch of teenage girls for my daughter‘s birthday party and they were able to be loud and did not disturb anybody. The dry camping spots are very spacious lots of space for the walk around and play and run.

Beautiful spot for snow camping

Stayed here 4/14, the main gate for the Alpine scenic loop is still closed. Little mill is the only campground open, we had a great time. Vault toilets but no toilet paper, so bring your own. A wonderful place to camp next to a river!

Under construction

Currently upgrading about 12 spaces all new power water and sewer lines. Very nice people and they are making the facilities better. Great wi-fi.

A lot of shade

This was a great site for big groups.  A lot to do, and beautiful as well.  No shortage of trees and wildlife!  Would definitely stay here again!  I also love how close it is to the Donut Falls trail!

A beautiful place

Jordanelle has quickly become an annual tradition with the family.  All siblings, nieces, and nephews, grandparents come for a couple of days and we have a great time.  We use tents and RV's, but there are also cabins to rent as well!  Depending on what spot you get, there may or may not be a lot of shade.  Come prepared with coverings and it is great.  The water is wonderful, and all of the kids and dogs love it as well!  I recommend!

Great experience.

Spacious sites. Really great giew of Salt Lake. Bison roaming the campground. Only downside, no blockers from wind. Nice pavilion for shade and a picnic table, in ground fire pits, and large parking areas. The campground fee does include the day use fee, unlike where we are from in Colorado. Loved the site. Would return. We had a tent and it was very windy, one of our poles snapped.

Great place for Family reunion

This is a great place for a family reunion. We enjoyed the camp site and the short walk to the lake. Facilities were clean and staff was great.

An absolute favorite

I had heard amazing things about Spruces for years.  I was required to take a week off work, so I booked a site here.  And I was not sorry at all.  This was late June.  It rained and snowed for the first couple of days, but that didn't bother us.  It is absolutely incredible here.  The campground is gorgeous!  We had some really irritating people next to us that came later in the week.  But that can't be helped.  Plenty of hiking trails, and just walking the road around the campground was our favorite!

A nice getaway

With covid last year, I just needed to get away.  I went in June, and it was lovely.  It was chilly for sure, but it was so nice.  It was quiet, tucked away from anyone.  Didn't really see anyone for the three days we are there.  Our site was next to the river, which really helped drown out all other sounds!  I have already booked a site for this year!  The campground is beautiful, and we had a lot of aspen trees at our site.  Beautiful!

A family tradition

A few years ago, I looked for a campground that could accommodate larger groups (12 people).  This campground quickly became a favorite and an annual tradition for us all!  We get a double site every year, and this is by far one of my favorite weekends of the year.  The toilets are flush toilets, not vaults.  It is close to Brighton and Silver Lake.  The campground is GORGEOUS and so quiet.  The hosts are so kind.  My nieces and nephews look forward to this trip every year, and you will too!