Camping in Lakeview Terrace Condominium

304 Reviews of 40 Lakeview Terrace Condominium, Utah Campgrounds

Toni H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Ok

a little tight but otherwise ok

Site107 / 026
MThe Dyrt PRO User

I-15 traffic noise

Nice facilities, paved pull-thru and back in spots. I checked in around 8 pm and found no one at the entrance booths but there are provisions to leave a cash payment in an envelope and drop into a slot. The traffic noise from I-15 is quite present. It's very distracting and probably the loudest…

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Nice park, not so nice area

The park is nice, and my rating is primarily based on the area. The surrounding area is not so nice. Lots of noises from traffic, trains, airplanes, and the factory across the street. I would recommend staying outside the city, but if you absolutely need to stay in this area it is a good park.

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Good stop that is city adjacent

Looks like less of a parking lot than the adjacent private RV park. Short walk to the beach and swimming area, but no other significant recreational activities. Sites are paved, many with hookups. Served well as an overnight stop on our way north.

Olivia L R.
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2021

My favorite Campground and Host

Let me tell you about one of the best hid secrets,  It's this place! It seems to have started out as a fishing spot at the reservoir and expanded into a campground many years ago. The camp host Stevie was amazing.  I have never seen a campground so well-cared-for. I was also there for a week on my…

Site4,7,19,21,23
l
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Great SLC stop over

This my 3 stay here at Utah Lake state park. 2x in July and now in September. I’m a single female traveler. With the heat this summer I’ve been boondocking in the mountains and then come down to the valley to restock and plug in for a few days. This state park checks all of the boxes.

S
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Hidden gem right off the freeway.

This place was an oasis for any traveler. The sites are spacious, well placed with lovely views all around. I had a small river behind me. There’s a large pool and plenty of play areas. As large as Echo Island is, it’s surprisingly peaceful.

• my site to the right of photo
  • view in front/side of my site
SiteH8
Eric F.
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Descent

Good fishing, open area but not very scenic

Antelope Island

Great place to see some wildlife and you are still relatively close to the city. I saw Bison, coyote, cool spiders and tons of birds and insects.

• lots of Bison.  you can get pretty close and stay in your car
  • view back towards the city
  • pronghorn sheep

Utah Lake

Utah Lake State Park gets a lot of users both day users and overnight. It is pretty close to population centers.

I like to go to fish. There are a lot of catfish and white bass. Some walleye. The kids like to swim though the water is a little muddy in some parts

• white bass—when fishing is hot you can catch over 100 in an hour or two
  • kiddos like swimming in Utah Lake.  The water is a little muddy sometimes

Mill Hollow site 5

8800 ft of elevation—escape the heat. Great fishing. Site 5 is my favorite, just a short walk to the reservoir

• There is great fishing in Mill Hollow Reservoir.  Rainbow trout and tiger trout (shown in picture)
Bill M.
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2021

Easy and quiet

Set up was easy, drove past the BLM sign about half a mile and stayed on a flat open area. Mosquitos were terrible, bring bug spray! Happy camping!

E
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Great Park!

This park was much larger than most we have visited. It was very handy to all the sights and close to downtown. Every space is paved and has plenty of shade. Cable, WiFi, and phone signals are good. Highly recommend. We stayed a week. $69 night.

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

Great spot

We stayed here for one night. Friendly host greeted us. Lots of big trees for shade in the C section. Enough space in between each lot to be comfortable. Clean and spacious bathrooms. Only drawback is proximity to the interstate for noise reasons…not obnoxious but noticeable. Would definitely…

SiteC45
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 20, 2021

Great Park

Lots of trees, great atmosphere, very quiet. Would definitely stay here again.

SiteO2