Camping in Union Hill

370 Reviews of 39 Union Hill, Tennessee Campgrounds

L
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Great location for stargazing

Nice, simple, quiet place. Many things to do from there- Nemo tunnel, Catoosa WMA, several hikes.

This is a dark sky park, a neat thing to experience.

Dan D.
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Great state park

Quiet campground, clean sites, and beautiful lake views. Well worth the drive up into the plateau! Would stay here again.

Sitearea 1 site 1
Alexis B.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Nice campground!

Showers and bathrooms were very clean! Most campsites are pretty spread out and the pool was a plus. Beautiful trails right at the campground, and easy drive to others throughout Big South Fork. Make sure to bring bug spray though, the bugs here were worse than other campground Ives been to

SiteA32
c
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Belle Ridge Rv Resort

Nice Campground, would return.

SiteE12
Ronnie C.
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Beautiful state park, remote and quiet.

We had a great time. Bring the bug spray, sunscreen and plenty of exention cords. The campground needs investment as majority of the sites are narrow with difficult positions for hooking up and leveling, make sure you pay attention. To each site description. The Full hookup/Ada sites are new, the…

Darrell H.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Great place to camp

We have stayed at Cumberland Mountain many times and have had an excellent stay each time. Great people and very helpful. Several of the bath houses are older but very clean. Cabins are excellent!

Siteloop 4 site 114
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Nice KOA

Lots of green grass. The dog park is very well kept. There is a road close by but not a major freeway. It’s one of the quieter KOA’s I have stayed at. Pool is small but very clean. The store is well stocked and you can get hand dipped ice cream.

WThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Cumberland Mountain

Two days in the park. Nice state park with good hiking. Water, electric and sewer fine. We had site 27 in area 1.......10 inches low in back so leveling was tough. Bathrooms dated but clean.

Had lunch at Italian Restaurant across the street from the park....good stuff!

Toured the Homestead…

kThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Amazing site decks

I've stayed here a few different times. The sites are level but may have a steep incline or decline to reach pad.  The campground is hilly but several sites have good views of the lake. Most have some shade. Clean bathrooms.

Campfiresandcoffee94  .The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Family Vacation

We stayed 5 days at this beautiful campsite, we were pleased to find the facilities clean with hot water, washer and dryer on site.

RV pads are well maintained. There's plenty of trees though some pads have only direct sun.

Found out once we got there that the connection for LTE is pretty…

• campsite
  • lake dog
  • swimming area
Grant B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Beautiful Scenery and Friendly Staff

We really enjoyed our text stay at Ragland Bottom campground. Even with it being a holiday weekend, the bathrooms were incredibly clean and the site did not feel crowded. We stayed at tent only site 22 and it had power and water. The gravel was on the coarser side and the pad was a bit rocky, but I…

H
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Secluded

My family stayed in the woods loop of the campground and I loved it! The site was perfect! This is a perfect spot to just hideaway for a bit!

H
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Love!

I stayed here with my family for a weekend and I loved the amenities for children! We weren’t on the lake but we had a really good view of it! Would stay here again!

Halley S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

The platforms were cool!

We had fun! A unique experience to camp on wooden decks looking out on to the lake. My only complaint was the power was having some issues with the power. It was fine with my little family in our tent, but some of my family in their camper wasn't happy. The ranger and electrician worked on the…

Beth H.
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Beautiful place!

We had an amazing time at FCF! The scenery is amazing. If you like waterfalls, this is your place! So many different places in the park to visit and some are very easily accessible for people with limited mobility. Several hikes get you closer to the falls, but you can see several without a…

• Our site