North Collins , NEW YORK

Camping New York North Collins

Most Recent North Collins Camping Reviews
Gorgeous park, decent camping

This park is absolutely breathtaking and is one of my absolute favorite places on the east coast. The camping is all right; it's mixed tent and rv, but the cabins are great and they're a pretty good deal. Many feature heating and are available even in colder months. Camping isn't too expensive and the facilities are well-maintained.

Nice campground, walking distance to the lake

We visited this park in 2018 on our 15th wedding anniversary trip out to New England-1st stop Niagara Falls and found this gem. The sites were nothing to write home about, but the Lake was a small walk away from our site. Electric site only, but water and dump on site.

Solid

Pros: good swimming, clean bathrooms, easy access off 90 (convenient) Cons: little to no separation between sites, easy access off 90 (busy)

Simple, quiet place

This campground is not for everyone, as it’s mostly long term campers and pull-alongs. It is set right on beautiful Lake Ontario, across from the Toronto skyline. It’s a quiet simple pretty place.

Would have stayed longer

But I was there in early October for only one night on my way through. It was a busy place with lots of RVs, but my campsite was in a field bordered by wild flowers at the end of the campground with no one else around. Over the hill was a beautiful and unique golf course set in the woods. I was told I could walk my dogs there and I did. Also hiked a short Trail that led to a stream and over a little bridge. Very charming. Shower was OK - nothing to wtite home about - and there was water and an out house near my site. A really nice experience.

AWESOME Campground and owners

By far the best campground we have ever stayed at.  Had an awesome time for both Halloween weekends.  Owners make you feel like family.  Can't wait for the spray pad to open in 2021

Great little layover

We arrived late and our site info was in the night drop so all good. It is right off the roadway so there is some road noise. However it is a heavily populated area and we just needed a layover place to base out of for our quick visit to Niagara falls. We left the RV at the KOA and drove 15-20min to the falls. We timed our visit well the park was pretty empty in mid-October but the weather was still nice. Would recommend this koa for visitors to Niagara.

Quite, Relaxing,

Miss Anita is wonderful she is funny and always out and about visiting all the campers. Well spaced out and close to Chautauqua Lake.

Comfortable, clean, has some history.

I took my kids here about 25 years ago and remembered it fondly. It’s every bit as nice now. Views of Lake Erie are spectacular. Nice walking trails, and there’s a disc-golf course and playground. Bathhouses are clean. Nice old trees and a few historic buildings around. Really comfortable. We couldn’t get a lake-side site but that would be spectacular.

WOW! Would stay here again.

Letchworth SP, the Grand Canyon of the East. No kidding! WOW, trail #1 was the connector trail between lower, middle and upper falls. It parallels the road with lots of overlooks. But still a lovely walk.  There were plenty of other trails elsewhere in the park. This park is rather large, but beautiful. Our campsite was loop 700, #717, in the dog friendly area. Plenty of privacy between campsites, electric plug ins, with potable water accessible every 3 sites .  Beautiful setting. Campstore had plenty of wood. Enough connectivity for texts and calls.