Camping in Belknap Crossing

172 Reviews of 26 Belknap Crossing, New York Campgrounds

Jody L.
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Retired campers

This is a beautiful place! Monday thru Friday the campground is quite and mostly empty. Friday brings the weekend families and their dogs, still very enjoyable and definitely entertaining!

G
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Nice!

Some shaded spots, some full sun. Clean bathrooms and showers. Lots for kids to do.

SiteZ-9
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Would give 4 stars if not for muddy site

We stayed 6 nights. There was an okay bathroom (a bit run down) and clean, separate hot showers nearby our site, but our site was muddy and numerous sites around us were muddy, too. There was standing water in the road way. This place really needs to pave the road and provide asphalt RV pads. We…

cThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

First time camping with kiddo

I absolutely loved my time here with my son! Camp sites are private and have everything you need for tent camping! Showers and bathrooms clean! Sink available for dishes. Playground. Lots of beautiful trails! I can’t wait to go back next week!

Cedric B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Really good

The sites are large and accommodating. It's clean, and that you have more privacy than other sites I've been to.

Backpacken P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 8, 2021

Aswome for primitive camping 🏕

Aswome place for primitive camping 🏕 No rubber tramps here no hook ups , or water primitive only And camp outs Plz clean up after yr self ty

Jason The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 22, 2021

Beautiful state park

Wandering around the gorge is so beautiful and relaxing the views and sights inside the park are amazing, it's almost like another world at times. Sites were nice, the area we were in was a little too open for our liking, but in a park with this kind of scenery it was fine because we didn't spend a…

Carlyne F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 15, 2021

Letchworth State Park, NY

Letchworth State Park is known as the Grand Canyon of the East and is located in Mt. Morris New York. My husband and I visited regularly when we lived near Rochester, NY. The park is stunning and is fit for camping whether you’re in a tent, RV or choosing to rent a gorgeous cabin. There are many…

Carlyne F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 13, 2021

Sugar Creek Glen Campground

My husband and I spent his birthday weekend camping in our truck tent here. Around Halloween all the RVs decorate and the kids dress up for trick or treating. The owners of the park are very friendly and accommodating. The sites are level and spacious among the trees. The tent sites have options…

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2021

Clean and Quiet

We did a last minute reservation and ended up loving the place. There was good separation between the campsites and the bathrooms and showers were clean. Wasn’t too far from a park along Ontario. Overall a great stay!

Mariah G.
Reviewed Dec. 21, 2020

Gorgeous park, decent camping

This park is absolutely breathtaking and is one of my absolute favorite places on the east coast. The camping is all right; it's mixed tent and rv, but the cabins are great and they're a pretty good deal. Many feature heating and are available even in colder months. Camping isn't too expensive and…

Laura Nicole A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 6, 2020

Simple, quiet place

This campground is not for everyone, as it’s mostly long term campers and pull-alongs. It is set right on beautiful Lake Ontario, across from the Toronto skyline. It’s a quiet simple pretty place.