The best DRIVE IN camping near
Linwood , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Linwood Camping Reviews
Rustic

Great for groups

Close to the main roads but feels remote.

Nice in the fall

Quite site with pretty foliage.

Nice state park

Clean bathrooms and nice grounds

Cool place, great staff

We camped in the island, which is separate from the rv park. Short walk to the bathrooms which were clean. Fun crowd, dj Friday night, pool and basket ball court.

Used to be a nice place

This used to be a nice place to camp. Place is run down. Mainly ppl living there and not much campers

Just a awesome place

We loved this campground. Friendly staff. Plenty for the kids to do. The river is right there to go tubing or kayaking. Playground is cool. They allow golfcarts which is a plus in my book.

Great resort

Everything was great about our experience here. From the staff to the amenities.

We call this place home base

Love this place. It a mom and pops kinda campground. Nice pool, good fishing, staff is great.

Great place

Staff was great. Plenty of things to do for the kids. We love the lake side campsites.