Pembroke, NEW HAMPSHIRE

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Pembroke Camping Reviews
Great trails!

Bear brook state park is a great place in central NH for camping and day trips alike. Though you definitely want to watch for black fly season and ticks (as with anywhere else around), there is something to do year round! The mountain bike trails are some of the best in NH with a little something for every skill level. There’s fishing, swimming and even archery if you’re into that. I certainly recommend, especially for the mountain biking!

Very friendly owners

Wonderful time staying here.

💗

Love this campground. Very relaxing and peaceful. The owners are the best.

Quiet & clean

This is a nice campground. Bathroom facilities were always clean. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Had a pool on site, but never got the chance to try it out. Would definitely recommend.

Freedom!

Simplicity at it best :)

Happiness starts here!!!

Friendly staff, BEST family camping vacation spot in all of NH! I have camped here since I was 5 years old and am over 50 years now! Sites and cabins are spacious and cleaned after every departure and campers are soooo friendly and helpful and why I recommend and give Terrace Pines 5 stars ☆'s!!!

Super cozy and beautiful!

I love this place and could totally live here full time if they'd let me :)

Permanently Closed

Redeveloped with houses.

Set up for big RVs

The camping is a large open area (no shade) with RVs lined up. There are full hook-ups and if you plan to only use the bathroom and shower in your RV it is likely fine. The showers are horrific. There are two different shower rooms, with two showers each. While we were there one whole room was labeled “out of order”. In the other, only one of the coin operated showers was working. So, only one shower for the entire campground. The shower area was FILLED with with bugs and spiders. We unfortunately had to kill one spider that was dangling from the ceiling into the shower we were trying to use. The kids screamed the whole time.

The lake water was deemed to high in bacteria to swim in while we were there, but the natives were swimming anyway, so we did too. The beach was nice and if it wasn’t for the bacteria concern we’d have enjoyed it even more. (Bacteria is why we didn’t skip the shower.)

The view was gorgeous.