About Friendly Beaver Campground
Private
Friendly Beaver Campground is located in New Hampshire
6 Reviews of Friendly Beaver Campground
Nicely maintained

Sites are nice and the campground is nice and clean.

99 % Seasonable Sites

All everyone does here is ride around in Golf carts with cases of beer and get drunk. Not my scene! It’s a underfunded trailer park.

Different

Mm

ostly seasonal camping.

Friendly is in the name for a reason!

Love the facilities. Clean, well maintained, private bathrooms/showers. Store is best I have ever seen. Well stocked with everything you could need. Stayed in cabin and tented, as well. Only negative is that there transient RV sites seem crowded, and many are out in open area. I prefer trees, but this wont keep us away from trying out RV sites this year.

Amazing

This campground was amazing. We went for a weekend and they let us stay later on sunday since it rained all weekend. They have 3 outdoor pools and 1 indoor pool. Lots of activities for the kids and the bathrooms were pretty clean for a campground. We will definitly be back.

Great for kids

We’ve been back her a few times because my girls love it. They have 3 outdoor pools(sports,toddler,regular) plus an indoor pool for rainy or chilly days. They have a few animals the kids can feed. They also have crafts, hayrides and games,playground and other events. Separate and Clean bathrooms with showers. Store has all you need. We’ll be going back again this year.