The best TENT SITES camping near
Potosi , MISSOURI

Most Recent Potosi Camping Reviews
Halloween Bash is big here!

Stayed over the weekend for our final trip of the season, great staff and facilities here. They really do pack in the campers though, extremely crowded and tight. The family atmosphere was incredible here, lots for the kiddos to do in this park. A little too crowded for us empty nesters.

Our favorite!

We loved this clean and beautiful campground! We stayed in the fall and the colors were amazing. Our kids loved climbing all over the shut-ins. We have already planned to return in the summer to swim! Well maintained facilities and the store had everything you could need. Nice paved sites that have picnic tables & fire pits.

Good fall spot

Well kept up place, good spacing between sites. I didn’t get a chance to go on any trails but there were a couple that looked good, including the Ozark Trail.

Nice!

Close to the river. Area isn't very big which is nice.

Huge!

Very large, open place with the river close to most campers. I never floated here but I'm sure it's quite the party!

Not so hot

Next to the hwy. so it's noisy. The river is nice here but a little walk to it. Does have a full bar!

My fav!

Grat place!

Nice little lake to fish in and areas to walk around in.

Beautiful place!

Many walking/cart paths. Great shop and fishing!

Nestled in the trees

Some of the spots are close together but it seems to be that way because they kept as many natural trees as possible! We enjoyed the buddy sites so that our front doors faced our friends and the hookups were on the outside of each campsite. They also had group buddy sites that allowed four rigs to all front doors to face each other all being pull through sites.

My family also enjoy the Floating Trees ropes course. It was supposed to be about 2 hours but the instructors let them go an extra 45 minutes without anyone feeling rushed.