Greenfield , MISSOURI

Most Recent Greenfield Camping Reviews
Large Lake for Sailing

Nice camping spots, cabins also available. You can rent boats at the marina. Tubing, fishing, kayaking and hiking also available.

The Spot!

Quiet and clean

Campsites are spread out, lots of privacy. Bathrooms are a short drive back to the general store. There is plenty of firewood around that you can cut. Campsite 1 was where I stayed, right on the river. There were floaters on the river, but not a lot and it was still peaceful. Great fishing. Nice fire pits and level campsites. I will be returning!

Overall good!

Nice park! Spaces are tight but laid out nicely. Not great for walking dogs, very little grass for each campsite. Would stay again!

The campground is beautiful, the people who run it are volunteers and are so sweet. The park is very clean and the camping spots are always clean and ready to go. Very cheap and they have public showers and restrooms near the entrance. We always go back every year. Beautiful place to camp in the fall as well.

Fun Packed place for Floating!!!

Had an amazing 4th of July with my Family there. It was packed with kids and we felt safe with our family. Plus you can float all day for an amazing price!!!

A great clean place!

Great state park. Cleanest restrooms I’ve seen. Great trails. Bring the kayaks. They have some pretty cool kayak marked trails on the lake. Beautiful sail boats to see as well!

We scored a great spot!!!

This campsite is laid out nicely. Our spot had electricity and was all by itself tucked in the back corner which was perfect! We were a cpl min away from the River which made for a beautiful walk! My son wants to come back for his birthday! We will definitely be back!!!

AWESOME

VERY clean, Easy access, fair price for the propane they sell, VERY nice managers and very helpful!

Excellent Spot

I really enjoyed my first trip here. I had never even heard of this lake. The grounds are nice and clean. The restrooms and showers are decent for a public area. The shop on the marina is not over priced like you would think. The staff are really nice. We do wish there were more instructions in the confirmation email on the check in process and specifically where to go when first arriving at the camp. There are pontoons, kayaks and canoes for rent at the marina. There is also a swim beach nearby.