The best BOAT IN camping near
Lucedale , MISSISSIPPI

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Lucedale Camping Reviews
Family

Went the weekend they opened in 2020 after a brief COVID shutdown. Full of families having a great time getting away. Really nice campground. We will return.

Quiet Getaway

Love this park. We stayed with a tt. HUGE sites, very secluded. If I look really hard through the woods I can see a neighbor. Very clean, well kept. We were here for Mardi Gras so not as much hiking as we would normally do. We will be back for the trails.

Serious solitude

When the pandemic hit, I hit the road. Drove south to Biloxi, parked, hopped in my kayak, and paddled to Deer Island. It’s less than a half-mile off the coast, but far enough away to be left alone. Great paddling, quiet camping, lots of birds. Downsides included: casino views on one side, and a lot of litter along the shores.

I’ve been told it gets crowded with parties and boats on weekends, but I didn’t see any of that. Just the trash left behind.

Worth the money

My boyfriend and I car camp and try to stay in primitive areas for the lesser (or no) fees. This site was $15 for primitive camping but included a water spigot as well as port-o-potties. There were also fire rings at each camping site.

We stayed here during Halloween and it was pretty crowded. We prefer more secluded camping sites, and this campground provides plenty of space despite being so packed. There were several RV campgrounds that had decorations and trick-or-treating.

We didn’t have any problems with rowdy kids or quiet time. Everybody was mostly respectful. We did encounter coyote, deer, and lots of talkative geese, so be prepared for some wildlife interaction.

My Go To

I absolutely adore Blakely, The whole park is very well maintained and all facilities are clean, staff is friendly and helpful. Trails are well marked and unless there has been a storm are very well maintained. So many activities can be had depending on when you go. They  have fun Blue grass bands at night around a large bonfire and food truck.

The delta boat tours are fantastic. The walk way on the bay is great. The campgrounds primitive are well kept and have individual fire rings and pick nick tables.

Love love love this spot, could not recommend enough.

Beautiful Quiet Camping

This is a very well maintained park and campground

One of favorites

We’ve camped here often and have always been happy. It gets crowded on popular weekends so book early. There is something for everyone. Park staff are second to none and quick to respond if a problem arises.

One of our favorite campgrounds .

We have stayed here 4 times over the last 2 years. We keep coming back. It’s a good location for events in Mobile and Baldwin counties. Site are level and paved. All have FHU I believe. They have a nice little fishing pier. Boat and kayak launch. Bath houses clean and operated correctly. Hot water etc. You can hear traffic in Hwy 98 and I10 at night but was not an issue for us. Other have complained I have noticed. Tv antenna reception good from Mobile and Pensacola. About and hour drive to great beaches also.

Great week trip

Family of five went for a week long camping trip. Park is well maintained with full hook up for our 33 ft travel trailer. The lake was great for Kayaking, Canoeing and swimming. Very quiet during the week park. I will definitely recommend this park.

Great park!

This was a super pleasant stop! We enjoyed exploring the trails and seeing the wildlife right around our campground. We had great internet for working and were close to an amazing BBQ restaurant featured on Guy Fieri’s show! We liked this park and would definitely stay again!