Camping in Huber

470 Reviews of 76 Huber, Michigan Campgrounds

Anjel W.
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2021

Rustic but busy

This campground was easy to access which is probably why it was over half full. Nice clean shady sites by the water. $5 per night with a pass. $10 without pass.

n
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2021

Nice spot for van camping

The directions take you to a parking lot. There looks like there are trails off of the parking lot. No signs that say no overnight parking. I'm in a van and this worked great for me. Quiet area and right off the lake.

Reviewed Sep. 21, 2021

Muskegon

Muskegon State Park is one we have visited a couple times and thoroughly enjoyed. It provides one of the most beautiful beaches Michigan has to offer, and we enjoyed hiking several trails throughout the park. We haven’t camped there yet, but mostly that’s due to the fact that it’s seemingly a…

Sitenone
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2021

Manistee River Trail and North Country Trail Intersection

This area has a special place in my heart, as it is the first place my wife and I camped in Manistee National Forest and the first place I took my son “real camping” at age 5, and it’s a spot we have revisited for things as important and special as birthdays and our wedding anniversary one year.…

Sitebackcountry
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Disc golf/fisherman’s campground

I stayed here for a couple nights while I was on a business trip up that way, because camping is way cooler than staying at hotels. It’s all rustic sites, but the campground is nice. There’s good hiking, an awesome disc golf course, and the lake right there with boat launches for fishing. If you’re…

Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Campin’ on the beach!

This is a cool campground to come hang out at one of the most beautiful beaches in Michigan, and provides the unique experience of actually camping ON the beach, which is something you don’t get to do with 95% of the campgrounds on Michigan’s coast. Right across the Grand River a really nice nature…

Phil A.

It's a mystery

Couldn't find rates on their website.

Website referred me to facebook page.  No rates there either.

J

Nice rv park

Nice and quiet. Large lots.

R

Timeless in the Trees

The campground is completely full this weekend, many people with campers and RVs, but it is still so peaceful and quiet!

Our view outside of our tent is gorgeous tall trees overlooking a creek area with no campsites behind us, only on each side and across the drive.

Nicole D.

Close to Michigan Adventure

Campground is adequate. Close to Michigan Adventure is the best quality. A fine beach, small spots, clean bathhouse, nice store, firewood and ice for sale. Very close to the highway. So there is a lot of road noise.

Jonathan B.

Easy peasy

Table, fire ring, metal hanger/post, clean sites. A bit of road noise but otherwise nice and peaceful.

• camp 5
  • camp 4
AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Great sites, short walk to beach

Nice quiet campground when I was there (week after labor day). $27 per tent site. Sites are nice and clean. Bathrooms were basic and clean enough. Short walk to a beautiful beach that you could walk on for miles. There is free, dispersed camping off of different roads around here.

Tara T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Cedar Campground has the largest sites

Reservations were in Pine Our site was under water

Tanya was kind enough to move us to Cedars

Large sites Camp store in Cedars No WiFi Beechwood had best reception Bathrooms seemed to be closed getting cleaned when I went down

Electric and water ONLY Off premise dump station- approximately 3…

Paul C.
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Fantastic Site

Great place, staff was very Friendly. Anything you need they would help in any way.

Steph K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Quiet, off-grid, close to the dunes

The Nordhouse Dunes Wilderness is dispersed camping, and nearby is Lake Michigan Campground with tent and dry rv camping. We stayed there and almost had the whole place to ourselves.

Be warned- there is no cell service or wifi, so plan ahead and let people know you won’t be reachable. And then…

• 10 minute walk from the campsite to the shore of Lake Michigan